Mieshoa & Lia Wedding: Sunday 1am GMT(+1:00), Saturday 8pm (EDT)

MieshoaMieshoa Arbiter
edited August 2015 in Current Events
Hello again,
Sorry I've made so many forum posts in the last 2/3 days this should be my last but the wedding date has been confirmed for the wedding, which you have all been so desperately waiting for...
The wedding will take place at Sunday 1am GMT (+1:00), which is 5 hours ahead of EDT time so it will take place at 8pm on Saturday (EDT). 
Also the dress code is formal so feel free to change your skin for the occasion!
As for wedding plans it's all a bit of a mess but it's something like this:
1) Bacholorette party at Seductress Spa (men and women invited)
2) Wedding ceremony
3) Food and reception at a nearby building As for how long the wedding is going to be, that is unknown but it really depends on how many people turn up. 
SOUNDPACK FOR WEDDING MUSIC: http://bit.ly/1i54BOR
Thank you for your amazing support on the last post which really proved that fate brought Lia and I together...

Anyway please come if you can! <3

Poll not found

Comments

Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Railway Status

To plan your journey, click here.

All lines are currently part-suspended due to the 1.13 update breaking everything.

AetherGood service Venice-Ivory Beach. No service Ivory Beach-Groenevelden.
    CereliaNo service SEAC - Lord Temple due to ongoing signalling faults. Good service on rest of line.
    DulciaGood service
    EmpirePart-suspended. Good service Sunspear-Venice, and good service Cactus County-Baba South. No other services are operational.
    FrancoGood service Venezia Cipriana - Lythia University. No service Lythia-Epsilon.
    HestiaGood service
    HyperloopGood service on all routes.
    JurisGood service
    LamiaGood service
    NSTAMajor renovations; expect delays.
    NysaNuovo Firenze station is closed. Otherwise, good service.
    Phobean S'wayGood service
    QuintusGood service
    SkiraGood service
    ThuleGood service Drosvenar—Ionia, good service Hobbiton-Modaora High Level. No service on rest of line.
    Vnz OvergroundGood service on all routes.
    Venezia MetroGood service Valeria-Biblioteca via Giardino. No service on other routes.
    ZelosGood service.
    West Shire RailGood service Nobityo-Solentse, UoC West-Thothum, Zege-Groenevelden, and Groenevelden-Amica.
    Last updated 1 September 2018 02:07 UTC