Lob's latest work of art - Untitled

HayHay Lady
edited September 2015 in Art and Music
EnderKillapc1894Lord_DrekarMieshoaMillredBrockSammsonCoffeeAndChill

Comments

• *chuckles warmly*
    Sammiches822
  • We should create a wiki page where we can save pictures like this, make it public access for everyone. 
  • @Vetous the forums are public access
    Lord_DrekarHayCoffeeAndChill
  • I'm taking comissions 
    EnderKillaHay
  • "Yo dawg, I heard you like Hay. So I put Hay in some hay so that you can hay on Hay while being in hay with Hay."
    CoffeeAndChillnebbersHayLord_Drekar
  • @sammiches822 ;

I mean like a directory. The forum posts are spread out quite a bit, so it can be hard to keep track of stuff like this. We've all got photoshops and gifs of our city progress and stuff like that. I just thought it might be nifty if there was a page where all of that stuff was collected, make it easier to access. 
  • There is already one. Art and Music. :P It's on the forums. just means moving the topic to that area. I'll figure it out
  • edited September 2015
    Done. :P if there are any more like this, I'll move them there too (if and when I find them). :P Then it's all in one place. lol
    Hay
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Railway Status

To plan your journey, click here.

All lines are currently part-suspended due to the 1.13 update breaking everything.

AetherGood service Venice-Ivory Beach. No service Ivory Beach-Groenevelden.
CereliaNo service SEAC - Lord Temple due to ongoing signalling faults. Good service on rest of line.
DulciaGood service
EmpirePart-suspended. Good service Sunspear-Venice, and good service Cactus County-Baba South. No other services are operational.
FrancoGood service Venezia Cipriana - Lythia University. No service Lythia-Epsilon.
HestiaGood service
HyperloopGood service on all routes.
JurisGood service
LamiaGood service
NSTAMajor renovations; expect delays.
NysaNuovo Firenze station is closed. Otherwise, good service.
Phobean S'wayGood service
QuintusGood service
SkiraGood service
ThuleGood service Drosvenar—Ionia, good service Hobbiton-Modaora High Level. No service on rest of line.
Vnz OvergroundGood service on all routes.
Venezia MetroGood service Valeria-Biblioteca via Giardino. No service on other routes.
ZelosGood service.
West Shire RailGood service Nobityo-Solentse, UoC West-Thothum, Zege-Groenevelden, and Groenevelden-Amica.
Last updated 1 September 2018 02:07 UTC