Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

~Important Fulfwotz News~

Options
Sammiches822
Sammiches822 Arbiter
edited March 2014 in General Chat
Not that any of you would really care, I just felt I should make this official. I, King Sammich IV of Fulfwotz and the Demmatrodine Region, has decided to incporporate Fulfwotz as an Empire. It shall no longer be known as a kingdom, and I shall no longer be known as a King, but as an Emperor. I decided to change it due to the significant amount of territory I own and all the communities in it. These towns include:
-Al' Zingahashbrown
-Cathedral
-Leif
-Paris
-Demma
-Homeless of Endsam Citadel
Thank you. **==
Post edited by Sammiches822 on

Comments

• Sammiches822
    Sammiches822 Arbiter
    edited March 2014
    Options
    For those of who I know will wonder what the hell the Demmatrodine Region is, I've marked borders out because I'm such a nice person. The Demmatrodine Region is outlined in Lime. I DO NOT OWN EVERYTHING IN THIS REGION. It is simply an area of the Shire. I mainly own whatever is in the darker green area. Demmatrodine Region
  • mlhenry
    Options
    Soon...this circle will be around the entire map...
  • Morris_h
    Morris_h Member, Wiki Editor
    Options
    Are you going to develop the entire green area? If so that'd be great, very great, actuallly. If you are, I'd be willing to help reshape large portions of the wilderness of the Shire into giant cities.
  • 0031benjy
    0031benjy Confirm Email, Retired Staff
    Options
    Tyrant! But that's pretty cool, my circle is this big -----> o
    (I think that means I win) ;) 
  • Sammiches822
    Options
    Morris, I've actually been claiming and building villages in my green region. There's 3 so far, I think.
  • Sammiches822
    Options
    I plan on building a custom-designed settlement today, since I can't build in Fulfwotz till the war is over. I need something to keep my mind occupied.
  • Zyno69
    Zyno69 Member, Wiki Editor, Retired Staff
    Options
    DON'T LET MORRIS DO IT. LET MEEEEE
  • nebbers
    Options
    I can set a worldguard border for the Demmatrodine region if you want (but allow build rights to anyone).  Where'd you get that name?  Its ungoogleable.
  • Lord_Drekar
    Options
    sounds like some kind of fancy painkiller to me. xD I joke ofc. it's a cool name :)
  • Sammiches822
    Sammiches822 Arbiter
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I came up with it on my own, nebbs, haha. I was thinking of a name and it just sounded really cool. And a worldguard border would be great! I'd also appreciate it if you set one that requires build rights around Avalon, the village I'm making there.