Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
Applications in this section are archived, and will not appear in forum searches.
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

MemberShips - Chan04Steven

Options
Hi my name is Chan04Steven, my age is 13, the country i live in is U.S.A. I want to join because i love the railway system you guys got and i want to help you guys to build more and more and better! My hobbies is to have a tenns sport, i found this server online from a picture. I am a YT.

Comments

• CoffeeAndChill
    CoffeeAndChill Lord, Arbiter, Engineer
    Options
    Hello @Cychun ,

Your application has been accepted.

I have promoted you to our Tyrule rank, which means you may now build on our server.

To build, you need to go to /warp tyrule where you'll find everything you need to show us your style and skill level and hopefully join us in the main world.

If you like playing in Survival mode, we have a survival world at /warp Survival where you may play survival on your own or with friends. Anything built in the survival world does not count towards a promotion.

A few tyrule tips:
    - All of your materials will be under the Tyrule spawn. Just right click the "free" signs
    - All tools and enchantments can be found in one of the spawn corners. Signs will lead you there. Just right click the signs for the tools and then with the tool equipped, right click the enchantment signs
    - You can be assigned a plot by doing /plotme auto and then /plot home to get to it
    - Your tyrule build does not have to be huge or elaborate. Just something that gives us an idea of your style and skill level

Please feel free to ask us any questions either here or in game. We're happy to help you. And if you need assistance from a staff member, we're the folks with either blue or gold titles.

Looking for inspiration? Check out these warps:
    • /warp Ebethron
    • /warp Slyy
    • /warp Clementine
    • /Fulfwotz
    • /warp Lamename
    • /Oranjestad
    For your reading pleasure, here are our building guidelines: https://wiki.shirecraft.us/index.php?title=Building_Rules !

Best wishes,

The Shire's staff team
  • nebbers
    Options
    We have really nice railways.
  • Morris_h
    Morris_h Member, Wiki Editor
    Options
    havent you heard that negging is the best way of getting what you wanted though
  • Hay
    Hay Lord
    Options
    don't take negging advice from Morris. pls don't. lol
  • CoffeeAndChill
    CoffeeAndChill Lord, Arbiter, Engineer
    Options
    Thank you all for your input, this discussion is now closed.
This discussion has been closed.