Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Staff banned me for saying something..

Options
Hey, today i got banned for saying a stuff that Omghey did like 2 weeks ago, 2 week ago on that day, omghey abuse his/her power, she/he banned me, she/he muted me for doing nothing. And he/she also say that what she/he say is a rule and if i don't follow it i will be banned......
http://imgur.com/a/Uxfkn

Comments

• CoffeeAndChill
    CoffeeAndChill Lord, Arbiter, Engineer
    edited May 2017
    Options
    [Moved to correct forum]
  • Cychun
    Cychun Member
    Options
    like by?
  • Cychun
    Cychun Member
    Options
    to where?
  • Cychun
    Cychun Member
    Options
    wow is server crashed , goooood!
  • phobiphantom10
    Options
    empty threats get thrown in the void to atone for their sins
  • Cychun
    Cychun Member
    Options
    why i was banned?

omghey abuse XD
  • GJRickard
    GJRickard Wiki Editor
    edited May 2017
    Options
    in other other news, beyonce had her baby shower and is expecting her twins very soon!! bad thing is, there wont be a new song from her in a while. this will make mie very angry @Mieshoa
  • Mieshoa
    Mieshoa Member, Wiki Editor, Retired Staff
    Options
    well who knows her and mariah will collab ;)
  • Humzahh
    Humzahh Gaijin
    Options
    Jimmy wrote: »
    Your screenshot also shows you downloading our world..

I must be uneducated here, but are we not allowed to download the world? In fact, what does that even entail - an offline playable version of the shire?
  • nebbers
    Options
    Yes, it saves the world as if it were a single-player offline version. It's a shitty thing to do because it's very easy to take a saved world and a) create schematics from it b) create a server world from it, or c) use it in other ways to get credit for our work while claiming it as your own. etc.
    Humzahh wrote: »

I must be uneducated here, but are we not allowed to download the world? In fact, what does that even entail - an offline playable version of the shire?

• EnderKilla
    EnderKilla Arbiter
    edited May 2017
    Options
    MODERATOR NOTE: [Post removed for not contributing to the discussion]

:(
    Post edited by EnderKilla on
  • Humzahh
    Humzahh Gaijin
    Options
    nebbers wrote: »
    Yes, it saves the world as if it were a single-player offline version. It's a shitty thing to do because it's very easy to take a saved world and a) create schematics from it b) create a server world from it, or c) use it in other ways to get credit for our work while claiming it as your own. etc.

Ah, I see. Makes sense enough.
    Blitheness wrote: »
    nebbers wrote: »

If anybody tries to download venice, there's an explosive surprise awaiting them when it gets imported into a different server ;)

Challenge accepted ;)
This discussion has been closed.