Happy Christmas from The Shire! :-)

Elysia's Quest is NOW OPEN!

The Elysia Quest is a sequel to the Duncan quest.  This quest follows Elysia and a college student, Colette, on a journey that will take them from the far northwest of the Shire to the far southeast.  There are 21 locations in total.  Get started at /warp university and find Colette's dorm.

Good luck!

Comments

• nebbersnebbers Lord
    edited January 2015

TIPS:
    Many places Elysia visits are unfinished or unfurnished.  As a result, the place she may be at is often the only place with lights.  Using /ptime night to find the locations is a great tool.

The majority of these locations follow places that have warps.  Use dynmap and checkmark 'show warps' to see where Elysia may have gone.

CLUES:

Location 1: A dorm room
    Location 2: A stroll in the park seems nice
    Location 3: All aboard!
    Location 4: They're not Sammichian enough to enter these sacred halls... check just east of there.
    Location 5: They have a long layover... maybe they're getting some shut-eye?
    Location 6: Did you know that the original plans for the Empire State Building included an airship dock on the top floor?  Just saying.
    Location 7: I'm sure they're tired after their journey.
    Location 8: Your local watering hole is a great place to hear gossip or search for lost friends.
    Location 9: Hit the bricks.
    Location 10: Have the time?
    Location 11: Titan Brewing Co. in Westport.  Near the southern gate.
    Location 12: Hit that /ptime night - this building will stand out from the crowd.
    Location 13: There aren't too many underwater cities on the map :)
    Location 14: The fourth tenant of the FlightWave building in Oranjestad has an outlet store here.  http://www.reddit.com/r/shirecraft/wiki/our-builds/featured-builds/flightwave
    Location 15: Cold.
    Location 16: A black scar in an otherwise picturesque landscape.
    Location 17: War zone.
    Location 18: What an amazing view.
    Location 19: Come on... it tells you where to go.  You don't need this hint. But you should watch the first minute of this after you read this location: http://bit.ly/1yVwRZp
    Location 20: Nor do you need this one!
    Epilogue: Back where you started.

• this was an awesome quest nebbers. you should definitely write stories, because these quests are fascinating and I think would make epic tales.
  • Exciting! I'll check this out when I'm back home
  • Hey Nebbers, I'm just curious, i don't see any Empire State Buildings in Orikami...
  • There isn't any. Just focus on the other part of the clue, and the fact that Empire State Building is a highrise. :)
  • nebbersnebbers Lord
    edited February 2017
    Elysia Quest is CLOSED! The first and last locations were violently crushed and were literally replaced with a parking lot. Thanks, Morris.

I'll see about making a new version of this someday.

EDIT: Oh and the beautiful park where the 2nd location was was also replaced with a parking lot.
    DreamingAtDawn03Sammiches822Lord_DrekarCoffeeAndChillJohn117Judge_Dreddpool
  • *sings to self*
    "They paved paradise and put up a parking lot"

Lord_DrekarJohn117
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Railway Status

To plan your journey, click here.

All lines are currently part-suspended due to the 1.13 update breaking everything.

AetherGood service Venice-Ivory Beach. No service Ivory Beach-Groenevelden.
CereliaNo service SEAC - Lord Temple due to ongoing signalling faults. Good service on rest of line.
DulciaGood service
EmpirePart-suspended. Good service Sunspear-Venice, and good service Cactus County-Baba South. No other services are operational.
FrancoGood service Venezia Cipriana - Lythia University. No service Lythia-Epsilon.
HestiaGood service
HyperloopGood service on all routes.
JurisGood service
LamiaGood service
NSTAMajor renovations; expect delays.
NysaNuovo Firenze station is closed. Otherwise, good service.
Phobean S'wayGood service
QuintusGood service
SkiraGood service
ThuleGood service Drosvenar—Ionia, good service Hobbiton-Modaora High Level. No service on rest of line.
Vnz OvergroundGood service on all routes.
Venezia MetroGood service Valeria-Biblioteca via Giardino. No service on other routes.
ZelosGood service.
West Shire RailGood service Nobityo-Solentse, UoC West-Thothum, Zege-Groenevelden, and Groenevelden-Amica.
Last updated 1 September 2018 02:07 UTC