Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

BardCorp Opens First "HiBardchi and SusHay" Location in Laurelian in Business Venture.

deathlyangel74
edited July 2018 in Gameplay
While constructing some long-awaited Bard's Banners, BardCorp, proprietary owner of aforementioned chain, has decided to open a trial location for HiBardchi and SusHay in Laurelian.
This stunning location, built by elder Laurelii Kiinthira member Hay, is equipped with state-of-the-art hibachi facilities containing six fully-ventilated grills, professional chefs, and an atmosphere to match. Outside the facility is a beautiful terrace overlooking some of the incredible sights Laurelian is known for where you can grab a bite of sushi to eat, masterfully prepared by our chefs.

BardCorp also hopes to establish new Bard's Banners locations as promised over the upcoming weeks, so be on the lookout for new locations near you!

P.S. - Did you know you can request Bard's Banners to replace old banners for new ones throughout a city or town? How kind!
Post edited by deathlyangel74 on

Comments

• Wuggeh0
    Wuggeh0 Member, Wiki Editor
    edited July 2018
    If the trial goes well, can Paarsdam (or another Republic of Orange & Purple town) have one too?
  • CoffeeAndChill
    CoffeeAndChill Lord, Arbiter, Engineer
    I have a few potential locations for you!
    1. Cognac (near Athitica): [ 3300, 68, -651 ]
    2. Venezia Daria (has a railway station, one stop from Venezia Toria) [ 1113, 65, 2038 ]
    3. Venezia Barbican (3-storey building) [ 1338, 65, 2104 ]
    4. Central District (A building I made many years ago, which is now disused; it's next to Central station) [ 391, 71, 329 ]
    5. Rex Kwon Do [ 4082, 68, 1523 ]
    6. Budapest [ 1356, 64, 259 ]

If you're interested in any of these spots, feel free to just take them! If you need building permission, let me know.
  • I have a few potential locations for you!
    2. Venezia Daria (has a railway station, one stop from Venezia Toria) [ 1113, 65, 2038 ]
    4. Central District (A building I made many years ago, which is now disused; it's next to Central station) [ 391, 71, 329 ]

If you're interested in any of these spots, feel free to just take them! If you need building permission, let me know.

Are these potential locations for Bard's Banners or for HiBardchi and SusHay?
  • I have a location available within the Shire Banner Museum (between Rex Kwon Do and Anchorhead) for one of your retail establishments!
  • Hay
    Hay Lord
    Can confirm. This is the new "hot spot" for Laurelii to dine and socialize! We'd give you an address, but the Laurelii can't seem to decide on street names, so if you'd like to know the location to visit, we can give you some landmarks.
  • CoffeeAndChill
    CoffeeAndChill Lord, Arbiter, Engineer
    I have a few potential locations for you!

Are these potential locations for Bard's Banners or for HiBardchi and SusHay?

You choose! They're spaces you're welcome to use for your franchises.
  • Narcs121
    Narcs121 Member, Wiki Editor

Dunno if the trial went well and other shops were built, but I can give you a spot at [5272,4400] in Frankrikeshavn (some 800 blocks south of Floffwym) if some more shops need to be built.