Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
Applications in this section are archived, and will not appear in forum searches.
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Narcs121

Just applying again.
It's been like 8 years i play Minecraft and it's been a few months since i saw The Shire (or Shirecraft, if you prefer).
I love how the railway lines are built and i'd like to apply a few renovations to the stations, infrastructure etc but mainly build my own city like almost everyone here.

Comments

• Hay
    Hay Lord
    edited September 2018
    We will consider this application when our main world is finished being updated and we decide how to handle the things you've done.

Understand that it is challenging for us to believe the "my little brother did it" excuse because we've heard it a million times before.
    So far, you haven't shown a good attitude toward members and definitely not toward staff and have broken major survival rules.
    Unfortunately, we have to assume that everything done on your account was done by you. There is no way to prove that it was "your little brother."
  • Narcs121
    Narcs121 Member, Wiki Editor
    edited September 2018
    Hay wrote: »
    We will consider this application when our main world is finished being updated and we decide how to handle the things you've done.

Understand that it is challenging for us to believe the "my little brother did it" excuse because we've heard it a million times before.
    So far, you haven't shown a good attitude toward members and definitely not toward staff and have broken major survival rules.
    Unfortunately, we have to assume that everything done on your account was done by you. There is no way to prove that it was "your little brother."

I don't really care about being banned on the survival world. The Shire is meant to be a creative multiplayer server. Not a survival multiplayer server, there already tons of good ones on Minecraft. (Please note that by this i didn't meant i didn't care about the rules on the survival world either.)

Please know that while my account was breaking survival rules, i fully respect anybody's creation on the creative server and this was something that wouldn't happen again.

I do accept my sanction on the survival world but i suggest you could unban me once the creative server is set back.
    I already have a lot of projects to submit and i wouldn't go off and ruin my chances of doing them.
  • Your character in survival (when there are fewer rules and punishments) affects how we consider you for the creative world.

Stealing, trespassing, having a poor attitude toward other members and disrespecting staff in survival doesn't get forgotten just because it's the main world. lol

If you can't show yourself to be a good community member in survival, then what makes you think you have earned a place in our main world where there are more perms and privileges?
    Judge_Dreddpool
  • Narcs121
    Narcs121 Member, Wiki Editor
    Hay wrote: »
    Your character in survival (when there are fewer rules and punishments) affects how we consider you for the creative world.

Stealing, trespassing, having a poor attitude toward other members and disrespecting staff in survival doesn't get forgotten just because it's the main world. lol

If you can't show yourself to be a good community member in survival, then what makes you think you have earned a place in our main world where there are more perms and privileges?

It looks like you didn't even read what i said.
    I say it again : this was something that won't happen again. I need to show The Shire what i can do.
  • So you admit, then. It wasn't "your little brother" who did those things. It was you. lol

It seems if you lied about it being your little brother, then we cannot trust that you're not lying about never doing it again.

I'm sorry. I don't think it will work out with you being a member of our server. Best of luck finding another server to join. There are many from which to choose that I'm sure will be a better fit for you.
    Judge_Dreddpool
This discussion has been closed.