Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Built for Whom: The Truth Behind Paarsdam’s Involvement in the Shire Canal System

Wuggeh0
Wuggeh0 Member, Wiki Editor
edited February 2019 in Shire Global News

A Paarsdam Observer investigative article, detailing the conspiracy of Prime Minister Wuggeh's involvement in the Shire Canal System.

DRIVE LINK (For those who don't want to download): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1giILXE4Ts8nzU-jyxic4LPbquU9ZFXTlQ99xqHyD_tw/edit?usp=sharing

Comments

• @John117

u see this shit

• I'm only on chapter 6. Don't spoil anything for me

• John117
    John117 Member, Engineer, Wiki Editor

So the hubris of the Emperor comes back to bite him... These shady deals have been brought into the light!

• my actions were perfectly legal, as per the loophole...

blame the seller, not the buyer!

• Wuggeh0
    Wuggeh0 Member, Wiki Editor

And now... a message from the Prime Minister...

*A shortened version of the National Anthem of the Republic of Orange and Purple plays*

"Ahem... Good evening, my fellow compatriots, country-people, and comrades. Tonight I offer you a special address, to assert my own point of view regarding the recent articles written against me. I must begin by saying the moves I have made were in the interest of the Republic, and- OW! What are you doing, don't throw your shoe at m- Ow! Stop it! You heathens- Ow! Stop- Ow! Ow! Owie! Please, not the suit, it's Naoki silk- Ow! Okay fine! Ow! How many shoes do you people have! Ow! RNGesus help me! Ow! Ow! FINE I'M LEAVING! OW!"

This has been a message from the Prime Minister.

Tune in later this week to RadioRepublic for our exclusive interview with Prime Minister Wuggeh about the details of his backroom canal deal with Emperor Sammus, hosted by our own hardened newscaster, Grietje de Jong!