Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

David Davidson's Film Critique - Getting Into Character review being delayed

Judge_Dreddpool
Judge_Dreddpool Member, Wiki Editor
edited March 2019 in Shire Global News

Hello there. If you're wondering what this post is, then allow me to explain.

Due to my Work Laptop becoming corrupted and 99% of the review I had written for Getting Into Character being lost, the review is being pushed to an unspecified release date.

Given that the Shire Oscars is in two weeks, I shall be taking a hiatus until then to see the films that are nominated this year.

I apologize about this to those who view my reviews religiously. Until then, thank god for me.

-David Davidson

Post edited by Judge_Dreddpool on

Comments

• Shire Oscars are in two weeks!? I see I wasn't invited, again.

Judge_Dreddpool
  • I call BS. David Davidson was seen leaving the infamous night club, The Bun Oven, in Follywood with a mysterious woman rumored to be the lead actress in Getting Into Character.

What's really going on here, huh??

CoffeeAndChillJohn117Judge_Dreddpool
  • Judge_Dreddpool
    Judge_Dreddpool Member, Wiki Editor
    edited March 2019

@Hay I don't understand what you're talking about. There wasn't any lead actress in GIC.

If I remember correctly from the WEAZEL NEWS articles, during the casting portion, Samuel Arlington (The Director) wanted a 16-year-old male, who was also transgender, to be cast in the role of the main protagonist. This is why Jessica (formerly Jason when she was cast) Freeman [Of no relation to Ex-President of Tibeth Morgan Freeman or Nobel Prize-winning physicist Gordon Freeman] was cast as Austin/Alyssa Barnes in 2016, while she was preparing to transition.

Post edited by Judge_Dreddpool on