Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Shire War '14 Battle Results

mtbrgeek
mtbrgeek Member, Retired Staff
edited March 2014 in General Chat
Figured this would be a good place to document the results of various skirmishes and battles, so that maybe at the end we could determine a winner.
any mods can update this post. If your participate in a skirmish or greater please let a mod know so that we can document it here.  

• Announcement of Intent for War: 3/5/14
  • First Battle March 21st, at 9:00 PM, EST Location: TBD
  • Skirmish of 2v2 won by Libs 3/8/14 4:48est psycho and mie victors over geek and brock
Post edited by mtbrgeek on

Comments

• Sammiches822
    Sammiches822 Arbiter
    edited March 2014
    First battle on March 21st, at 9:00 PM, EST. Be there or be square.
  • Prey
    Prey Member, Retired Staff
    YOu're a square! Ohhhhhhh
  • Mieshoa
    Mieshoa Member, Wiki Editor, Retired Staff
    Where is EST timezone?
  • Mieshoa
    I did research and I think that is New York time. If it is it's five hours behind :( probs cant come to first battle cause in my time it's 2am
  • Good point, that leaves out our European friends
  • Sammiches822
    Sammiches822 Arbiter
    edited March 2014
    We can make it earlier. 6:00 EST?
  • mtbrgeek
    mtbrgeek Member, Retired Staff
    An ammended battle time of 6pm est has been proposed by the leader of the Overtakers. Does the opposition approve?
  • CoffeeAndChill
    CoffeeAndChill Lord, Arbiter, Engineer
    That's even worse for Europeans who are at work/school/uni/whatever :) 10.30pm EST might be best, provided that works for everyone
  • Andy???? That's 3.30 AM for you and 4.30 AM for me. I'm fine with 6 PM EST.
  • Mieshoa
    For me it would have to be 4pm EST at the most (9pm here) not sure if that would affect other people in America though, and if you want a lot of people to participate from America... I don't know D: We need to devise where each participant comes from and work out a suitable time for the event, but that may mean leaving people out. But I guess we could change the time next time if it came down to that :)
  • CoffeeAndChill
    Oops. In which case, 5.30pm EST? >.<
  • Mieshoa
    Could work. But maybe we should ask everyone when they are available and work out an average surrounding that to create a suitable timing so that as many people can attend as possible.
  • 0031benjy
    0031benjy Confirm Email, Retired Staff
    I wake up early on Saturdays D: but I'm free at any time Friday so as long as it's not past 11pm GMT (6pm EST) then I'll be a circle (there, not square).
  • i have no life....just tell me when
  • GaanSan
    GaanSan Member, Wiki Editor
    I can try everytime :D
  • Yeah, 4 EST is too early for me, it's 3:00 for me, and 1:00 for people out west. 
  • Mieshoa
    Hmm I mean its pretty important you come Samm so I guess if it has to be than 6:00pm EST? Unless you change your mind
  • zachery11
    zachery11 Member
    edited March 2014
    6:00 pm Est works for me. It will be 7:00 pm here... I think.... Can someone confirm that? (Im ast... I think)
  • CoffeeAndChill
    do we have a time... ?! :O
  • Do we have enough folks scattered throughout the timezones that we could have two official times for each day?

Maybe one at 9p GMT for our European friends and one at 9p EST for the American continent-ers?
  • Mieshoa
    Thats not a bad idea, but I guess it's up to Sammich. Then again, we want as many people to join and I think that idea could work :)
  • CoffeeAndChill
    Just one battle. Let's not overcomplicate things.

17:30 EST / 22:30 GMT / 18:30 EDT

'ow about that time? 
  • I can't do 5:30 EST. 
  • The reason I made it on a friday is that so our friends in Europe would be able to stay up later..
  • Prey
    Prey Member, Retired Staff
    Why don't we all forfeit and live in peace together?! :D
  • Yeah, I bet you would like that Prey! oooooo
  • I can't make it tomorrow night ( I heard it was at 6 pm EST ) ; whoever shows up at the war, good luck Liberators!!!! :D
  • Tomorrow night? Psycho, have you not been sleeping again? :p
  • Maghion
    Maghion Member, Wiki Editor
    might have to skip this time around folks. I get to take my happy ass self to court to pay them greedy folks over $600 to reinstate my license.
  • Yep, if somebody could tell me how long until the first battle starts (look at when this was posted), that'd be great.