Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
Applications in this section are archived, and will not appear in forum searches.
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Membership - ankeloda_miner

Options

Hello I am ankeloda_miner i saw some of you video on YouTube and i love massive project minecraft servers so i came to check it out and id like to join after what i saw

My name is Logan, im 16 years old and I live in U.S.A. I've been playing minecraft for 7 years i love the game for seeing peoples creativity take off it really is amazing that everyone can play the game in their own way. i like mining and especially farming and fishing also ranching anything to do with food or animals. i build bridges for people to get around easier. i'v built a castle spanning the entire world back in 2014 it was a 200 hour project then unfortunately the progress got accidentally deleted. on your server i am going to make it easier to go around by clearing out trees and mountains to build roads and join the soviet shire

Thanks.

i hope you accept me

Comments

• Hay
    Options
    Only if you don't join Soviet Shire
  • nebbers
    Options

I like bridges and roads for sure.

I dunno @Hay, maybe he can be our double agent? Sow some chaos behind enemy lines

• Hay
    Options
    Well, UGH if we were gonna have them as a double agent, it's ruined now!
  • Grievous
    Options

why do you not wanting me join the soviet shire, would u rather me join you. im still a free agent