Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Bridges Competition

Hay
Hay Lord
edited January 2021 in Information and Rules

The "Bridges" Building Competition is NOW OPEN! Come one, come all and join us in the first Shire BC of 2021! Anyone can enter - Tyrule and up!

To take part, run /warp BC when you log on.

This Competition will remain open until January 31st - 11:59pm PST.

Creative Mode is enabled (WE/VS is not available).

Solo projects only. No team builds - sorry!

Good luck!

Post edited by CoffeeAndChill on
AntheusBaristaBethCoffeeAndChillnebbers

Comments

• Antheus
    Antheus Arbiter, Engineer, Wiki Editor
    edited January 2021

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Post edited by CoffeeAndChill on
    Smoot
  • 메플
    메플 Member, Wiki Editor

:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

• I have a question. Can I use a spawner egg? It's sooo crucial for my build, I've already dedicated time into it . :(

• CoffeeAndChill
    CoffeeAndChill Lord, Arbiter, Engineer

If it's in the creative inventory and you're allowed to place it, then yes. Otherwise, please post in our 'Support Area' forum to request that we allow this.