Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
Welcome! Please connect to the server (play.shirecraft.us) at least once before applying for membership. If you haven't joined the server at least once, we will be unable to give you a rank.
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Membership - Andrycraft

Andrycraft14
Andrycraft14 Member
edited August 2021 in Join Us
Hello,

My Minecraft name is Andrycraft.

I'm 15 years old and I live in Panamá.

How did I find The Shire? lo encontre buscando un server que fuera sociable y creativo y estar en un equipo con compañeros.

The first thing I'd like to create on The Shire is... una linea de casas estilos mansiones y muchos adornos de iluminacion y sistemas de entrada con redstone, ect..

Thanks!
-Andrycraft14

Comments

• CoffeeAndChill
    CoffeeAndChill Lord, Arbiter, Engineer

Welcome, @Andrycraft14

I've accepted your application and promoted you to our rank for beginners.

Please be aware that we are an English language server. Many of our members speak other languages and will do their best to help you if you cannot write in English.

This rank lets you build in our "Tyrule" world, where new members build something to show their skill level. 

To get there, run /warp Tyrule.

To get a place to build, read the signs at this warp point.

There are building materials available under the spawn area in this world.

When you've finished, let a mod (Arbiter/blue title) or an admin (Lord/gold title) know and they'll review your project.

After this stage, you can get creative mode and permission to build in our main world that's been going for over 10 years.

If you need help, check out the wiki, ask a question on the Forum, or join our Discord.

Enjoy!

• muchas gracias hare todo lo posible para poder comunicarme y mostrar mi creación y mostrar lo mejor de mi😁

Thank you very much I will do everything possible to be able to communicate and show my creation and show the best of me😁

CoffeeAndChill