Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
Welcome! Please connect to the server (play.shirecraft.us) at least once before applying for membership. If you haven't joined the server at least once, we will be unable to give you a rank.
šŸ“š Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. šŸ•°

Membership - Foxytisy

Options
Foxytisy
Foxytisy Member, Wiki Editor
edited February 2022 in Join Us

Hello, Im Foxytisy. I come from Latvia and to be honest, my English skills aren't the best. :P I was looking for a server with a lovely community that is not P2W and that doesn't reset. Until I came upon this server. I recently joined and I was astonished by your builds. Heck, I can get lost in your server cause, I did! I just took a single train and I am lost already. Anyways, I would love to join your server and contribute my builds and take part in the community. I also have a Minecraft server which I am still running but the problem with that is that there aren't a lot of people playing and it gets lonely from time to time :/ I have played Minecraft since 2015 and I have done... a lot. Unfortunately, due to a Hard drive failure, I have lost all of my screenshots from my old builds. I still do have some old screenshots that have been lucky enough to not get wiped off the planet earth. But a bit more into my personality, I run a Youtube channel where I don't post for money or fame, I just post there as a hobby. And yeah I am very talented in Film making and Video editing. My old videos might be cringe but yknow, people evolve over time and every video I published I learned something new and new. And also I really like programming. I have made several games and the newest one being an AR Game. But in summary, I would love to join your server and contribute to the community that this is built upon. :D

Foxytisy 2022

Post edited by CoffeeAndChill on

Comments

• CoffeeAndChill
    CoffeeAndChill Lord, Arbiter, Engineer
    Options

Welcome, @Foxytisy!

Thank you for your detailed application.

If you're in to making videos, you're more than welcome to feature The Shire - just let an admin know if they can help you with any questions. We have a Youtube channel you are welcome to check out, with videos dating back 11 years. https://www.youtube.com/user/helmerman

Your application has been accepted. To get started, connect to play.shirecraft.us and run /warp tyrule. Read the signs to learn how to get a place to build.

Questions? Ask in-game or join us on Discord - https://shirecraft.us/discord

Enjoy! šŸ‘ļø

• Foxytisy
    Options

Thank you!

If you want I can also share my channel. I don't want to advertise but if you are interested my channel name is Foxytisy. Unfortunately, I don't post gaming content. I Have a future dream of being a Mechanical Engineer so I am posting my projects as a hobby there.

Thank you Shire team!

Foxytisy 2022

• Foxytisy
    Options

meow