Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
Welcome! Please connect to the server (play.shirecraft.us) at least once before applying for membership. If you haven't joined the server at least once, we will be unable to give you a rank.
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Membership - SavageDevelops

SavageMusicYT
SavageMusicYT Member
edited May 2023 in Join Us
Hello,
My Minecraft name is SavageDevelops.
I'm 17 years old and I live in England.
How did I find The Shire? Google.
The first thing I'd like to create on The Shire is... Complex Rail Networks and/or control centres for the major stations..
Thanks!
-SavageMusicYT

Comments

• Hay
    Hay Lord
    Welcome!

That's awesome you've got an interest in complex rail networks. We've got an extensive one that is as old as the server and so complex and vast that it has been standardized and has over 300 stations! It is managed by the Shire Transit Authority. Coffeeandchill or Antheus on the server will be able to help you figure things out once you've been promoted to build in the main world. =)

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to the rank of Tyrule.

Tyrule is our rank for new members. To get started, run /warp Tyrule when you're next in-game and read the signs to learn how to get a place to build. This is your chance to work on a small project to show us what you can do, then ask a staff member to review it, and we'll get you a place to build in our (almost) twelve-year-old main world.

Please familiarize yourself with our server rules at https://shirecraft.us/rules. Especially important are our rules about originality and etiquette.

If you have any questions please ask a staff member in-game, on the forum, or on Discord.

We look forward to seeing your creations on the server!