Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

End of War

Options
Sammiches822
Sammiches822 Arbiter
edited May 2014 in General Chat
Due to the attendance and the fact that I don't even think there was a battle today, I have decided to end the war early. The Liberators have freed the Shire from its Overlord opressors. Congratulations Liberators! Your leader is one to behold, as are all of you. You have proved worthy. But make no mistake. I will not forget this. Demmatrodine will rise again. And we will prevail.

There will be one last battle, same time, but just for symbolic reasons. Afterwards the Liberators will decapitate all of the present overtakers in Fulfwotz. Since the Liberators practically won the war once they won the 6th battle, and the obvious loss of interest in the War, I really see no point in continuing it. Good game everyone! It was fun, and I enjoyed feuding with all of you. Emperor Sammich the Magnificent, Ruler of Fulfwotz-Floffwym and the Demmatrodine Republic has been usurped. King Batman II can do with the Shire as he pleases. I gave you guys lots of time to come up with a reward idea... So you better think of one. Or no reward, whatever, I don't really care. Once again, congratulations! **

Comments

• GaanSan
    GaanSan Member, Wiki Editor
    Options
  • nebbers
    Options
    The mighty Oranje Republic will fight to its last breath
  • Jimmy
    Jimmy Arbiter
    Options
    lol get rekt kiddo
  • mtbrgeek
    mtbrgeek Member, Retired Staff
    Options
    Sammiches.. the war was an awesome idea!
  • Mieshoa
    Mieshoa Member, Wiki Editor, Retired Staff
    Options
    Yeah definitely :D I look forward to another event like this! Gg all! :)
  • PercySpartan
    Options
    The War was fun