Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Hello all this is WhyteLyghtning

Options
So I was playing Minecraft on the server and than this happened

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5C6E-Xe4D_zfjRTSVdOSUtWNkc0azhnRUtsR3JDVzA1bk1pUGhaWVlldWRXMElRcndDOVk&usp=sharing

If no one takes action against this then I will be forced to take action. 

Comments

• Sammiches822
    Options
    guys he will take action
  • nebbers
    Options
    A wonderful argument over semantics. Thanks for apologizing PC.  Whyte- thanks for sharing, it won't happen again.  FYI GaanSan and BMK are the only other German-speaking players we have here (to my knowledge).
  • Vetous
    Vetous Member, Wiki Editor
    Options
    Mike. Bruh. You live in the south. Maybe your family can be traced back to Germany (as mine can) but that's not really racist in particular. And also what you said in german was totally not cool. I didn't introduce you to this server for you to say stuff like that. Think about it, and talk to me in chorus class if you really need to. 
  • WhyteLyghtning
    Options
    race 1. a group of persons related by common descent or heredity. 
    2. a population so related
    "are the germans related by common descent or heredity? yes.
    are they a population so related? yes.

so the germans are indeed a race, as they match up to the denotation of the word 'race'.
    so by calling all german 'Hitler' i would agree that it is racist." 
    -CNN 
  • pc1894
    pc1894 Member, Wiki Editor
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Did I call all Germans Hitler? No. I jokingly called you Hitler after you blurted out a bunch of curse words in German. I am in no way a racist, and calling me that kinda pisses me off. Even so I apologized, yet you continue. Just stop man. It's over with.
  • nebbers
    Options
    Yep, its over.  Closing topic.
This discussion has been closed.