Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
Applications in this section are archived, and will not appear in forum searches.
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Membership - gandalf_is_total_bro

Options
Howdy, Lukas here!
I saw reddit post about this server and decided to check it out as I was looking for a place to start playing Minecraft multi not so long ago. (My first multiplayer experience in Minecraft!). Such a cool place to play around and talk to people. I'd like to become a member.

I'm 30 years old and I work as a web designer/developer in Poland. After work I'm working on my level designer portfolio because I want to start new career in game dev industry. Currently playing Forza 6 Apex, Dota2 with friends, and trying to make my steam games backlog smaller ;-)

Anyway, thanks for reading this and sorry for any linguistic mistakes, English is not my native language.

Comments

• Arcticstar
    Options
    Hello Lukas and welcome to the family called The Shire!

You have now been accepted and promoted to Tyrule, our beginner builder rank. You can go to 
    /warp tyrule to start building, but first I suggest you take a moment and read the rules which you can find around the spawn of this warp.

Some tips to help you get started:

All materials for you to build are found underneath the Tyrule spawn. You can also find enchantment areas in the corners of this spawn. 

Use /plotme auto to get assigned to a plot automatically, or if you find an empty plot that you like, go ahead and type /plotme claim. When you want to go back to your plot, you can type /plotme home

Your build can be simple – there's no need to build a town. Just show us a peek of your imagination!

When your build is finished, let a staff member (a Lord, with golden rank letters, or an Arbiter, with dark blue letters) know, so they can take a look and promote you to our next rank, Yeoman!

And as always, if you have any further question, don't hesitate to contact staff!

Have an amazing time at The Shire!
  • Arcticstar
    Options
    Reopening thread again.

Seems like gandalf_is_total_bro isn't your ingame name? I can't see that anyone with this name has been online. Please let us know your ingame name so we can promote you. :)
  • gandalf_is_total_bro
    edited June 2016
    Options
    My In-game name is the same as profile name? Then it would be "Gandalf_is_a_total_bro". I'm gonna log in there for a sec now. (yesterday I had "gandalfbro" handle ;-)

edit: it's still "gandalfbro" in game. And thank you!
  • Arcticstar
    Options
    Fixed, thank you!
This discussion has been closed.