Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
Applications in this section are archived, and will not appear in forum searches.
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Join the server

Options
Hello my name is daniel Hu from Taiwan.I saw your sever introduction on the web,and I think it's fabulous ,and I'm the student (17years old)in the department of architecture so I think I can make a bit of contributions for the servers

Comments

• CoffeeAndChill
    CoffeeAndChill Lord, Arbiter, Engineer
    Options
    Hello Danielhu!

Thanks for your membership application. 

I have promoted you to our Tyrule rank, which means you may now build on our server.

To build, you need to go to /warp tyrule where you'll find everything you need to show us your style and skill level and hopefully join us in the main world.

If you like playing in Survival mode, we have a survival world at /warp Survival where you may play survival on your own or with friends. Anything built in the survival world does not count towards a promotion. 

A few tyrule tips:
    - All of your materials will be under the Tyrule spawn. Just right click the "free" signs
    - All tools and enchantments can be found in one of the spawn corners. Signs will lead you there. Just right click the signs for the tools and then with the tool equipped, right click the enchantment signs
    - You can be assigned a plot by doing /plotme auto and then /plot home to get to it
    - Your tyrule build does not have to be huge or elaborate. Just something that gives us an idea of your style and skill level 

Please feel free to ask us any questions either here or in game. We're happy to help you. And if you need assistance from a staff member, we're the folks with either blue or gold titles. 

Looking for inspiration? Check out these warps:
    • /warp Oranjestad
    • /warp Slyy
    • /warp Clementine
    • /warp Fulfwotz
    • /warp Lamename
    • /warp SilkTouch
    Best wishes,

The Shire's staff team

• CoffeeAndChill
    Options
    It looks like you haven't connected to our server before.

The server address is play.shirecraft.us

and we're still running Minecraft version 1.9.4

If you join and you see that 'Gaijin' is next to your name when you chat, it means your promotion didn't work. Tell a staff member and they will fix this.

Hope you have fun! :) And good luck with your architecture course.
  • Danielhu
    Options
    I can't get my build material by right click on the sign
  • CoffeeAndChill
    Options

[quote="Danielhu;6496"]I can't get my build material by right click on the sign
    [/quote] I just checked and you now have the Tyrule rank. You should be able to right-click the [Free] signs to get materials. If it still does not work for you, tell a staff member in-game. Thanks
This discussion has been closed.