Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Chicken Update - She just died.

So, after a day of suffering in her coop my chicken finally passed away, thank you for the mini support you gave on my last post, I know it's not a big deal ( because its a chicken ) but I had her for nearly 2 years so it was emotional, RIP my chicken <3
EnderKillaLord_DrekarMieshoaJenner

Comments

• 0031benjy
    0031benjy Confirm Email, Retired Staff
    So sorry to hear that :( A chicken doesn't mean it's not a big deal, they're just as good a pet as any.
    At least she won't be suffering anymore.
    RIP <3
  • Hay
    Hay Lord
    I'm so sorry, Jay. I know i said it a few times in game, but i wanna send love one more time. <3
  • I'm so sorry :(
  • Mieshoa
    Mieshoa Member, Wiki Editor, Retired Staff
    So sorry, Jay :( May she RIP - I'm sure she appreciated all that you provided for her
  • Liandria21
    Liandria21 Member, Wiki Editor
    Oh my gods, Jay =CCCCC *SUUUUPER GLOMPS JAY!!!!!!!!!!* Sending you all the glomps and love!!! It doesn't matter who or what, deaths and losses of all things close to our hearts are all equally painful and sad ;~~~; I hope you feel better soon. At least now you know your chicken isn't suffering anymore and will be living an immortal life wherever she may be! *GLOOOOMPS!!!!!* <3333
  • Very sorry to hear that, Jay. I know what it's like to lose a pet, and it really doesn't matter whether it's "just a chicken". Trust me, I know. I bawled my eyes out even when my pet fish died when I was a child. The important thing to remember is that she had the best home possible provided for her, and that she had a good chicken life! If you think about that, it will hopefully be a bit easier to take in and accept.