Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Colors of the World announces 2nd location - Asks for Banner Donations

ORANJESTAD, ORANJE COUNTY-  The Colors of the World Museum, a museum dedicated to showcasing unique banners from across the world, has announced their plans to open a second location capable of featuring several times as many banners as their current facility.  Museum Director Walter Ortez is looking for new contributions for the new location. "I believe it is every land-owning Shireling's right to have their banner preserved within our walls," Walter spoke at the press conference today. "So - I extend my offer to the world... if YOU own a city, if YOU own a region, then it is your right to submit a banner to our collection."

The second location has not yet been decided on - Walter Ortez intends to settle on a permanent location soon.  Visitors can still visit the original location in the Alfa Beach neighborhood of Oranjestad (985, 74, 450).

The current museum includes flags from:

Monkeyton
Benjy's Union Jack
Jenner's Divinity's Reach
Fulfwotz
Equos Empire
Hobbiton
Talmis
Sol
Oranjestad
Kaldaron
Venice
Kuzvak
Aetheria
Bucketheadland
Laurelian
Olala Island
Acadie
SIA Banner
Shire Banner
Shire Olympics
Athitica

(see nebbers if you wish to contribute a banner to the museum - if you never see me, tell me precisely where I can pick one of your banners up).
HayJohn117JennerLord_DrekarLiandria21EnderKilla

Comments

• CoffeeAndChill
    CoffeeAndChill Lord, Arbiter, Engineer
    Venice. Flag @ /warp Venice

:-)
  • YEAH I HAVE THAT ONE ALREADY, READ NEXT TIME, GAWD
    Lord_Drekar
  • CoffeeAndChill
    CoffeeAndChill Lord, Arbiter, Engineer
    long list. didn't read.
    Liandria21
  • Liandria21
    Liandria21 Member, Wiki Editor
    =OO Glompuia Kingdom's flag exists now!! If you do "/warp hobbiton" and go to the top floor of the Hobbiton Tavern, it should be the first thing you see, haha! The purple one right next to Hobbiton's! <3