Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple

[This area] region and sub-region names?

Hey everyone,

I need help with a region name and sub-region names for this area here - any ideas?

Comments

• Hay
    Hay Lord
    Ok so. The area below Midrule isn't rendered on dyn yet bc I keep forgetting to do it. The Laurelian Pass is there. I cut a large opening through the land for ships passage to Laurelian - since I'm blocked from the South.

On this map, it's where the green from Midrule's land mass is connects to the red/pink of the unnamed land mass.

I'm sorry. Please don't be mad. *wincing*
  • Ok well that neatly divides the two sub-regions then.  I still need names!  I'll make them all up myself if I don't hear anything.
  • Hay
    Hay Lord
    I feel like @Liandria21 should weigh in. She's got lots of land there
    Lord_Drekar
  • Liandria21
    Liandria21 Member, Wiki Editor
    Ehhhh I'm soooo bad with names ;~~~;
    Hokie my brain-generator of random letters that sound pretty put together says "Amadieria"
  • Liandria21
    (I shall try to omit my glomps from slipping into names xD)
  • Really?  You mean you don't want it called "Glomptopia or Hobstralia" or something?  And there are 4 subregions to be named here too
  • Liandria21
    =OO Hoookie so I'm thinking either Northfarthing or Westfarthing for the top green area name cuuuuuz Hobbiton's there and I have 0 creativity xD Westfarthing is the original, but Northfarthing makes moar sense in our map... 
  • Liandria21
    Omg @nebbers I didn't see that before posting xDDD but I'm now dying here because I can't laugh out loud at 4am in the morning.
  • Liandria21
    edited July 2016
    Top Red Area = Glomptopia >3
  • Hay
    Hay Lord
    HOBSTRALIA lmao
  • Liandria21
    [quote="Hay;7199"]HOBSTRALIA lmao[/quote]

Hobbiton's in New Zealand ;~~; *snifflesniffle* ...but still doesn't change the fact that it's a hilarious name tho.
  • Liandria21
    OMG I CHANGE MY MIND. Please call the top green area "New Zealia" x3333
  • Jimmy
    Jimmy Arbiter
    Moved from join us to project discussion ;)
    Sammiches822
  • Jenner
    Jenner Member, Wiki Editor
    I don't have any suggestions for names, just go with whatever Lia comes up with.