Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

The Knavorelian Mega Mall is open for business!

Options
Hay
Hay Lord
edited August 2016 in Shire Global News

We Shirelings know how tedious it can be to do interior design and decorating But we've got the solution!

The Knavorelian Mega Mall at the Pennysmark building in Oranje County has all the latest and greatest decorations for both your indoor AND outdoor decorating needs! Simply visit /warp headmall and visit any of the NINE large stores of the three levels to find what you're looking for. 

Construction ended in the wee hours of August 2nd, 2016 after just a few short weeks of dust and noise. 
Developers from Laurelian sought out two locations for the Mega Mall and chose the bustling cities of Oranjestad and Venezia Nuova. 
Illiana Crescentmoon, Chairwoman of the Laurelian Business Development Committee said of the Pennysmark, "We knew, immediately, that the Pennysmark was the right location for our Oranje County location and we were right! We couldn't be happier!"

In a surprising and fortuitous turn of events mid-construction, the LBDC called upon long-time friends and business associates from Knavobuki to join in the venture - thus adding a timeless quality to the Mega Mall that only Knavobuki could. 
Mariah-lynn Carey, representative of the Knavobuki development team involved with the project has stated (with a giggle), "Oh dahhhliiing! Could you just die? I've already maxed out my credit card here and I helped build it!"

An excerpt from the official invitation sent out to all Shirelings from the Knavorelian Mega Mall:
Grab a bite to eat while you shop at the Food Court! Decorate your home or office with the best in electronics, lighting and interior beautification at the Interior Design level! Add that extra UMPH to your exterior with tons of detail blocks at the Exterior Design level! 

The Knavorelian Mega Mall at Oranje County is sure to bring any interior or exterior design to the next level! Enjoy shopping, Shirelings!

View of the Knavorelian Mega Mall at the Pennysmark at night

--------------------
Sachen Hogenborvinginavogogona, Athitica: "Heh. It has bacon."

Danny Fitz, Oranje County: "Hey, I submitted an employment application this morning. Can someone call me back?"

Mark Watney, Phoboean Isle: "I only go there for the potatoes."

Maritzia Miazzo, Venice: "Whatever. We were supposed to get our mall first." 

Comments