Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
Applications in this section are archived, and will not appear in forum searches.
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Membership - GSilver1997

Hi everyone,
I discovered this map surfing the net searching for new maps to play on.
I'm 18 and from Italy, I'd like to help build the railway sistem.

Thank you!

Comments

• Mieshoa
    Mieshoa Member, Wiki Editor, Retired Staff
    Hi GSilver,
    Could you tell us a little more about yourself?
    For example, what hobbies do you have? :)
  • I like playing the piano and eating a lot. I've just finished high school, so I'd like to do something in my summer time
  • CoffeeAndChill
    CoffeeAndChill Lord, Arbiter, Engineer
    Hi Giaesse,

Thanks for your membership application. 

I have promoted you to our Tyrule rank, which means you may now build on our server.

To build, you need to go to /warp tyrule where you'll find everything you need to show us your style and skill level and hopefully join us in the main world.

If you like playing in Survival mode, we have a survival world at /warp Survival where you may play survival on your own or with friends. Anything built in the survival world does not count towards a promotion. 

A few tyrule tips:
    - All of your materials will be under the Tyrule spawn. Just right click the "free" signs
    - All tools and enchantments can be found in one of the spawn corners. Signs will lead you there. Just right click the signs for the tools and then with the tool equipped, right click the enchantment signs
    - You can be assigned a plot by doing /plotme auto and then /plot home to get to it
    - Your tyrule build does not have to be huge or elaborate. Just something that gives us an idea of your style and skill level 

Please feel free to ask us any questions either here or in game. We're happy to help you. And if you need assistance from a staff member, we're the folks with either blue or gold titles. 

Looking for inspiration? Check out these warps:
    • /warp Budapest
    • /warp Slyy
    • /warp Fulfwotz
    • /warp Alsma
    • /warp Venice
    • /warp Oranjestad
    Best wishes,

The Shire's staff team
This discussion has been closed.