Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
Applications in this section are archived, and will not appear in forum searches.
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

membership-catfangirl620

catfangirl620
catfangirl620 Member
edited September 2016 in Archived Applications
Hi! I learned about this server while surfing for some good servers, and this was just the thing I was looking for.  Also, i'm impressed about the railways! 

My username is catfangirl620, and my age is 12.(Hope i'm old enough, but if i'm not, just tell me!)The country I live in is South Korea. I really like minecraft, and played it for a couple of years. My favorite is city maps/servers, so when I found this I thought 'Wow, this is great. Wonder if I could join!?' And I wish to build some of Korea's traditional houses. Hope I could join!

Thank you!
(I would like the answer to come ASAP)
Post edited by catfangirl620 on

Comments

• Mieshoa
    Mieshoa Member, Wiki Editor, Retired Staff

Welcome to the Shire, catfangirl! Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Tyrule - this is where your Shire adventures shall begin! With this newly acquired rank, you can start building at /warp Tyrule 

Here are a few tips to help you;

-At Tyrule there are various boards filled with information about the server ranking, history and rules - I would reccomend giving them a read!

-Tyrules are all set to survival mode, therefore, all supplies for building can be found underneath /warp Tyrule instead of having to gather and craft these resources. Just right click the [Free] sign of the desired resource of your choice

-Tools and enchanting signs can be found at the South East corner of /warp Tyrule - to acquire a tool, right click one of the signs, and to enchant it, hold the tool and right click one of the [Enchant] signs. Tools are very handy as they allow you to easily edit and destroy your build.

-Tyrules build in a plotworld - to claim a plot automatically, do /plotme auto or hover over an empty, untaken plot and do /plotme claim - you can access your plot anytime by doing /plotme home. 

-Keep in mind, that your build does not have to be huge nor extremely detailed, as long as we get a sense of your building style - a smaller build can be ample too :)

Once your build is complete, or if you wish to ask any questions, contact a member of staff - these are the members with blue titles or gold titles.

I hope you have a lovely experience playing on the Shire! :)

This discussion has been closed.