Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Making another Kingdom/Nation need help :)

GaanSan
GaanSan Member, Wiki Editor
edited October 2016 in Gameplay
Hello everyone :D

I have started to make a new project around Dawn's Castle and the project is to build many villages around the castle.
For this I have made a map and a board with ongoing information about every village and the status of completion...

The problem is, I need some help :D

you can make /warp map  and will see the information board.
the banners show the status:
red: not started
yellow: in construction
green: no help need atm :)
blue: finished village (atm zero of this banners) ^.^

in the ongoing (yellow) villages I need some help with houses and interior (I am no good at this q.q)
the (red) villages can be started from everyone, who wat to help or build them... the information what like of village it has to be, is on the board.

there are orc villages, human, merchant, blacksmith, elfes, dwarf and so on :)
every village has their style, but how or which build there will be is all up to the builders :D

if someone want to help, tell me in forum or in game /mail send GaanSan "villagename" , "your full in game name"
I will add you to the region, as soon as possible and write you an answer  :D

at the moment there are not all warps to every village, but on dynmap: you can take on "WorldGuard" and will see the regions around Dawn's Castle, ah yes from the /warp map, you can go upstairs and will be in Dawn's castle, from there you can reach every village... (I hope I will have soon every warp for villages and then its easier :D )

smalle list of all builds in the area:
  • Hedayra - trading village (Gaya Alliance) - Human - builder: GaanSan   /warp hedayra
  • Draconi - viking village - Human - builder: Hunter926, iweedul, GaanSan   /warp draconi
  • Kiton - merman village - Merman - builder: OmgHay
  • Oquash - ship guild village - Human - builder: MidnightRaider1
  • Travincal - swamp village - Elves - builder: GaanSan   /warp travincal
  • Dawn's Medieval Dreams - capital castle city - all - builder: DreamingAtDawn03
  • Sibris - snow orc village - Orc - builder: Antheus
  • Largos - ruined village - all - builder: none
  • Dragosh - orc village - Orc - builder: GaanSan  /warp dragosh
  • Vankesh - merchant village - Human - builder: GaanSan, MidnightRaider1 /warp vankesh
  • Lucca - dwarf village - Dwarfs - builder: GaanSan   /warp lucca
  • Damidas - jungle village - Elves - builder: Phobiphantom10
  • Brews - mine village - Dwemer - builder: GaanSan
  • Virago - blacksmith village - Human - builder: Mythendor
  • Gholein - mercenery village (sand) - Different - builder: GaanSan
  • Avra - unknown village - unknown - builder: iweedul
Thanks for reading :D

Greeting

GaanSan
Post edited by GaanSan on
JennerHayMieshoa

Comments

• Mythendor
    Mythendor Wiki Editor
    I can do Virago. A blacksmith village could be fun!
    Hay
  • Mythendor
    Mythendor Wiki Editor
    I can help furnish in places too

• Kiton - merman village! What?!
    I might have to throw in on that one. You know.... being the mermaid vampire that I am. I'd know a thing or two about villages for my people. xD
    Lord_Drekar
  • Liandria21
    Liandria21 Member, Wiki Editor
    edited October 2016
    LIKEA is always up to help out with furnishing!!! It's free of charge—no souls needed.
  • [quote="Liandria21;7588"]It's free of charge—no souls needed.[/quote]

This is how businesses on the Shire go bankrupt. #makesoultakinggreatagain
    JennerMieshoaLiandria21
  • GaanSan
    @Liandria21
    I added you to:

/warp lucca
    /warp travincal
    /warp vankesh

choose any of them for furnishing ;) thx and have fun :3

GaanSan
  • Antheus
    Antheus Arbiter, Engineer, Wiki Editor
    I would love to help with whatever is needed (just not furnishings, I suck at it)
  • GaanSan
    you can build the orc villages Sibris if you like? its an snow village, later I will make snow on it, atm I have cleared the area where to build, the style is all up to you, it has only to be a bit darker material :)
    /warp travincal and fly in the direction to the sand, then on the left side you will see the snow area, there will be Sibris, it is surrounded by starting of a wall :)
    Have fun, if any question ask me ;D
    GaanSan
  • Hey, I would love to help out with some merchant stuff like Vankesh or Oquash, and I also have an idea for an additional village, but it seems a little crowded as is right now! Let me know.
  • GaanSan
    ok Gholein is now done, only the buildings so interior is missing :D like in every village, haha, who likes to furnish, please tell me ;)

Vankesh is done with buildings, only interior is missing :) if you like furnish I can add you :D
    Oquash is making MidnightRaider1, if you want to help him, please /mail or PN him ;)
    you have new Ideas for a village, tell me and I will find a place for it ;)

big thx for the help, I like all ya made till now ;) 
    DreamingAtDawn03