Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

The Galleria "Quick Grab" store!

Hay
Hay Lord
edited November 2016 in Shire Global News

THE GALLERIA AT LAURELIAN CARES!

Shoppers' voices have been heard

LAURELIAN, November 21 2016 -- The Laurelian Galleria Association of Shopkeepers, after months of deliberation, have finally come to an agreement on what should be done with the last remaining store at the well-known shopping center. The Galleria has long been the go-to shopping center for Yeoman and Maven needs across the Shire - providing every essential to newly-settled Shirelings who are building up their respective towns and cities. While many of the Galleria's shoppers are pleased with their experience at the Galleria, the LGAS acknowledges that improvements can always be made. The LGAS strives to maintain a pleasant shopping experience for its patrons by providing all the latest materials at one convenient location with teleportation technology to get to each store quickly and easily.
By listening to the suggestions, complaints and sometimes outright-cries of the Galleria's patrons, the LGAS is happy to announce their newest venture in maintaining the Galleria's status as the Shire's Top Rated shopping center (70 years in a row by The Best of The Shire polling committee).

The LGAS is opening a NEW STORE at The Galleria at Laurelian called The Galleria Quick Grab!

This store will be a one-stop shop for Yeomen and Mavens who want quick access to the materials they use the most! It will also have a section for the most-used tools and enchantments and a small area for food! The LGAS asks at all Yeomen and Mavens participate in the very important task of choosing which materials, tools and food will be provided at the new Galleria Quick Grab! This is your chance for your voices to be heard and your needs to be met at the Galleria at Laurelian! 

In a brief statement from the LGAS Chairman, Sennaren Rualeiyre, he states, "Our shoppers come first and there was no better way to express this belief than to let them choose what we provide for them at our new Quick Grab store! We're excited for this new venture and look forward to hearing from our patrons!"
Rualeiyre also stated that the LGAS has no plans on lifting the Galleria's ban on lava or flint and steel after the Great Tyro Fire of 2014 which engulfed much of Old Tyrozone causing the subsequent emergency building of the new Tyrule land.

Let your voices be heard!

The LGAS encourages ALL Yeomen and Maven to participate in this unprecedented inclusion in the Galleria's newest project. Construction on the new store will begin on December 1 2016 so there isn't much time to take part! Once all suggestions have been received, the LGAS will convene again on December 1 2016 to make final decisions on materials and store design. 
You may share your choice of materials by leaving a comment below! 

The Galleria at Laurelian in located at /warp Galleria in the Lake Sirena district of Laurelian. It can be reached by teleportation or STA via the LIT stop at Galleria.The LGAS reminds you that by shopping at The Galleria at Laurelian, you agree to hold The Galleria at Laurelian, The Laurelian Nation and all its subsidies not liable for any injury or death on the premises. 

Post edited by CoffeeAndChill on
EnderKillaJennerMieshoa

Comments

• That's actually a great idea!

I really think the most basic tools - pickaxe, shovel, and the axe would be essential parts to this new edition, however not just the standard tools, but the upgraded Diamond version, already enchanted. That would make it easier for people like me to just come there, grab the tool, and get back to work without having to grab 10 or 15 of them, and taking time to enchant each one. That's my personal opinion at least.

Otherwise, that's all I can think of because enchanted tools are usually the most important to me.
    Hay