Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
Applications in this section are archived, and will not appear in forum searches.
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Membership - hadesboy12

Hello! My name is Hadesboy12 I've seen the server in youtube videos and I think your server is amazing and I'd like to join. I am 13 years old and I live in the united states of america. I've been playing Minecraft for about 6 years and I really like the game, expecially BUILDING things such as castle's and such. I also like exploring, on my singleplayer world I traveled more than 10 million blocks, I've built many things too, and I'd like to do it on your server too if you like the idea.
Thanks.
Sammiches822

Comments

• Good luck bro (To Staff he is my friend and he deserves to be accepted)
    Sammiches822
  • Welcome to our server, Hadesboy! Or should I say our server! Hooray! Your application has been approved, and you have been promoted to Tyrule. Here's some useful tips:
    • You can find all the materials you need underneath the Tyrule spawn (/warp tyrule). You can also find an enchantment area in the corners of the spawn; right click the appropriate signs to get the tool, and do the same with the enchantment signs to receive the desired enchantment.
    • Use /plotme auto to automatically be assigned to a plot (or /plotme claim if you find an empty plot that you find especially empty and appealing) and /plotme home to teleport to it.
    • Keep your build simple; a whole town is not necessary, a small (but detailed) build will suffice. 
    Once you're finished with your build, let a Lord or Arbiter know so you can be promoted to the next rank,Yeoman. You can also approach us for any other questions you might have. Good luck, and have fun playing with us!
This discussion has been closed.