Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Staff banned me for saying something..

Hey, today i got banned for saying a stuff that Omghey did like 2 weeks ago, 2 week ago on that day, omghey abuse his/her power, she/he banned me, she/he muted me for doing nothing. And he/she also say that what she/he say is a rule and if i don't follow it i will be banned......
http://imgur.com/a/Uxfkn
EnderKillaphobiphantom10HayCoffeeAndChillGJRickardJohn117DirewolfofDoomMieshoaJudge_Dreddpool

Comments

• CoffeeAndChill
    CoffeeAndChill Lord, Arbiter, Engineer
    edited May 2017
    [Moved to correct forum]
    EnderKillaJohn117
  • Cychun
    Cychun Member
    like by?
  • Cychun
    Cychun Member
    to where?
  • Cychun
    Cychun Member
    wow is server crashed , goooood!
    Gustavobc
  • Hay
    Hay Lord
    Lol. I love this so much. I'm saving this screenshot for memories ❤
    AntheusGustavobcEnderKillaMieshoaJudge_Dreddpool
  • CoffeeAndChill
    Cychun wrote: »
    wow is server crashed , goooood!

No, the server is fine; I believe you've been banned from it.
    Hayphobiphantom10GustavobcGJRickardEnderKillaWuggeh0MieshoaJudge_Dreddpool
  • empty threats get thrown in the void to atone for their sins
    Hay
  • Cychun
    Cychun Member
    why i was banned?

omghey abuse XD
    GustavobcHayJohn117Judge_Dreddpool
  • GJRickard
    GJRickard Wiki Editor
    informational!
    HayEnderKillaJohn117GustavobcMieshoaJudge_Dreddpool
  • Cychun wrote: »
    why i was banned?

omghey abuse XD

we must stop this "omghey" person at all costs.
    GJRickardHayEnderKillaJohn117GustavobcWuggeh0DirewolfofDoomJudge_Dreddpool
  • Cychun! I've avenged you by banning 'omghey'. They will no longer hurt anyone else.
    CoffeeAndChillGustavobcphobiphantom10HayEnderKillaJohn117Wuggeh0MieshoaGJRickardJudge_Dreddpool
  • pattayt0
    pattayt0 Member
    edited May 2017
    enderp once said my build was ugly, do i create a new support ticket or can you finish him once and for all right here right now, please and thank you.

edit: since we're "draining the swamp"
    HayGJRickardJohn117GustavobcWuggeh0
  • Jimmy
    Jimmy Arbiter
    Your screenshot also shows you downloading our world..
    HayGJRickardWuggeh0nebbersJohn117Judge_Dreddpool
  • Hay
    Hay Lord
    I was too busy laughing at my mute. Didn't even notice the world download part.

How many random pieces of the Shire do y'all think is out there on other servers? Lol
    GJRickardJohn117
  • give our shit railways back
    MieshoaCoffeeAndChillGJRickardAntheusJudge_DreddpoolNarcs121
  • Mieshoa
    Mieshoa Member, Wiki Editor, Retired Staff
    in other news, mariah carey is releasing a new studio album this year and coming to save the music industry so make sure you buy it dahhhling!! @cychun :kissing_heart:
    HayJohn117
  • Hay
    Hay Lord
    I fckng can't with you, @Mieshoa xD
    CoffeeAndChillGJRickardJohn117Mieshoa
  • GJRickard
    GJRickard Wiki Editor
    edited May 2017
    in other other news, beyonce had her baby shower and is expecting her twins very soon!! bad thing is, there wont be a new song from her in a while. this will make mie very angry @Mieshoa
    HayMieshoaJohn117
  • Mieshoa
    Mieshoa Member, Wiki Editor, Retired Staff
    well who knows her and mariah will collab ;)
    John117
  • GJRickard
    GJRickard Wiki Editor
    BREAKING NEWS - Fighting has broken out in the streets of Fulton!

heyguys11 has started a duel with chan04steven, and will not take no for an answer.
    http://prntscr.com/fbaowl
    Hayphobiphantom10
  • Humzahh
    Humzahh Gaijin
    Jimmy wrote: »

I must be uneducated here, but are we not allowed to download the world? In fact, what does that even entail - an offline playable version of the shire?
  • Yes, it saves the world as if it were a single-player offline version. It's a shitty thing to do because it's very easy to take a saved world and a) create schematics from it b) create a server world from it, or c) use it in other ways to get credit for our work while claiming it as your own. etc.
    Humzahh wrote: »

I must be uneducated here, but are we not allowed to download the world? In fact, what does that even entail - an offline playable version of the shire?

• CoffeeAndChill
    nebbers wrote: »
    Yes, it saves the world as if it were a single-player offline version. It's a shitty thing to do because it's very easy to take a saved world and a) create schematics from it b) create a server world from it, or c) use it in other ways to get credit for our work while claiming it as your own. etc.

If anybody tries to download venice, there's an explosive surprise awaiting them when it gets imported into a different server ;)
    EnderKillaGustavobcJimmyJohn117Judge_Dreddpool
  • EnderKilla
    EnderKilla Arbiter
    edited May 2017
    MODERATOR NOTE: [Post removed for not contributing to the discussion]

:(
    Post edited by EnderKilla on
    GustavobcJohn117
  • Humzahh
    Humzahh Gaijin
    Yes, it saves the world as if it were a single-player offline version. It's a shitty thing to do because it's very easy to take a saved world and a) create schematics from it b) create a server world from it, or c) use it in other ways to get credit for our work while claiming it as your own. etc.

Ah, I see. Makes sense enough.
    Blitheness wrote: »

If anybody tries to download venice, there's an explosive surprise awaiting them when it gets imported into a different server ;)

Challenge accepted ;)
    John117GJRickard
This discussion has been closed.