Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Kibarra to Host First Annual Gay-Barra Fest 2018

Maghion
Maghion Member, Wiki Editor
Over the years, the LGBTQ community of Kibarra have grown and let their presence be known. As a matter of fact, the official Kibarra flag plays homage to the gay pride flag. In honor of the Kibarra LGBTQ community, Kibarra will be celebrating their first official gay pride event, the GayBarra Festival.

The event will begin with a opening ceremony and block party on April 20th to coincide with the large "herb" sale by local "herbalist" . On April 21st, there will be a grand display of floats and performers at the first annual GayBarra Parade to kick off at 6pm and then after parties at all bars throughout Kibarra. The festival will close on Sunday with a outdoor concert and flea market.

Most hotel rooms are booked in Kibarra and rooms are filling fast at nearby Seinto Bourbon. Make sure to book your room soon!.

Police Chief Abdul Arshad reminds everyone that while pot is legal in Kibarra, it is still illegal to carry over 20 oz.
John117EnderKillaWuggeh0HaySnow Burnt

Comments

• What if it's over 20oz of edibles? I mean... a good 80% of that cookie is just batter.
  • Wuggeh0
    Wuggeh0 Member, Wiki Editor
    I am so down for this. GO HARD MY BISEXUAL BABIES!!!!