Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Set Home not working in Survival.

Every time I go to the creative world and back through survival spawn, I end up at Spawn. Probably normal. But when I die, I end up back at spawn too, not at my home where my bed is...where i slept numerous times. /Sethome is not working. Anyway to fix this?

Comments

• You might have a home set at your bed already called /home bed, try that next time when you want to go to survival.
  • CoffeeAndChill
    CoffeeAndChill Lord, Arbiter, Engineer
    RixiePixie wrote: »
    Every time I go to the creative world and back through survival spawn, I end up at Spawn. Probably normal. But when I die, I end up back at spawn too, not at my home where my bed is...where i slept numerous times. /Sethome is not working. Anyway to fix this?

When you right-click a bed, you should see 'bed spawn set'

When you respawn in survival, you should teleport to that bed.

I just deopped myself, set myself to Viceroy, and tested this, and it works.

I don't see what is wrong
  • Are you respawning from death or /warp survival? I set my bed and still end up at the Spawn when i /warp in
  • CoffeeAndChill
    RixiePixie wrote: »
    Are you respawning from death or /warp survival? I set my bed and still end up at the Spawn when i /warp in

I go death -> bed in survival world
  • Ok i'll have to test it out again, Thanks!
  • CoffeeAndChill
    @RixiePixie What's the latest with this? :)
  • CoffeeAndChill
    As I haven't heard back, I'm assuming this is okay now? Create a new discussion if you have any further trouble. Thanks
This discussion has been closed.