Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

War Info: If Participating, Please Read!

Sammiches822
Sammiches822 Arbiter
edited March 2014 in General Chat
If you're participating in the upcoming war, please take note of the following information:

Armor is allowed. Only chain armor. If you do not have creative, please let someone with creative know. There is a 3 enchantment cap on the full armor set. Armor is optional.

No weapons are allowed. You are only allowed to use your bare fists. Fight like a real man! Using weapons will result in ejection from the war and your alliance. If you are with the Liberators, ask someone with creative for a black leather helmet. If you are with the Overtakers, do the same, but light blue instead of black.

We will be fighting at a different location every battle. If you don't mind, please scout for some potential battlefields, and let me or Batman know! It could really help us! We need 10 battlefields. Make one if you like!

Battles start on Friday, March 21st, and are on each recurring Friday after that. 10 battles, 10 weeks. Are you ready? Please try your best to attend, we don't want an empty battlefield!

And most importantly, have fun!

Comments

• mtbrgeek
    mtbrgeek Member, Retired Staff
    brilliant idea
  • Mieshoa
    Mieshoa Member, Wiki Editor, Retired Staff
    I agree with geek - sounds like a great idea! Obviously being a yeoman I do not have access to creative so if someone could help me get the items who is in creative that would be great :) also I would love my town to be a battlefield but it may be a bit small and would require some sought of barrier to allocate the space to battle in. The landscape around Hatoki, is one that could hold a great battle, I believe anyway. But I think the battle should only be limited to the residential area as the commercial area is still in major progress. If you would like to see the area I've suggested please reply and I'll post a pic! :) thanks! I hope more events like this can be organised in the future!
  • you can always use one of my towns. Aetheria, Kuzvak, or Kaldaron. :P they aren't massive, though. There's warps to all three of them (I think) If you want to see them
  • ITS ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!
  • CoffeeAndChill
    CoffeeAndChill Lord, Arbiter, Engineer
    use Venice >.<
  • Somebody gonna get hurt reaaal bad 
  • Prey
    Prey Member, Retired Staff
    WOOOOO Liberators are gonna stomp you Sam! <3
  • Mieshoa
    I think venice would be a large but great map :D
  • I think that the victors should decide whether Venice gets to expand any further. mwahahaha

• CoffeeAndChill
    I disagree.
  • Mieshoa
    Lol
  • I think at the end of the war, depending on who wins (if anyone, maybe there'll be a tie O.o) that there should be a ceremonial "execution" of the leaders of either side. :P sorta like a grand finale :P 
  • ok soo there is a forrest behind my town that can be a battlefield lots of trees and cover for cqc (close quarters combat) 
    fair warning it is region'd by blade723 but hes ok with it being used for combat

btw this is passout9 my forums thing is down and doesnt work soo im using this account 
  • I would definitely like to use some of these towns. Andrew, if we did use Venice, you'd probably have to rope off parts of it, since we don't want people running all over the city.
  • CoffeeAndChill
    I plan on making a small region of venice designed for PVP
  • sammich yes i already know but why was i banned?
  • CoffeeAndChill
    @FullMetalHellion: For matters pertaining to your game/forum account, please create a topic here:

http://shirecraft.us/forum/index.php?p=/categories/support-area 
  • Maghion
    Maghion Member, Wiki Editor
    Equos would make a great warzone. Plenty of area and lots of hidden secrets and hideways