- Last Active
- Lord, Engineer
- Minecraft Name
Hello, I know you love the server and want to be member sooooo bad! BUT please take a minute and read here.
You can't see the server on the videos as well as you can by looking it while you take a long walk and explore it.
Hang around for a while, take a look around and THEN ask for membership. Many ask for membership only when they have in mind something nice to build, that's a pretty nice idea and I suggest you to consider it, there's no rush, believe me!
You did it? Ok! Create a new discussion, don't comment on this one:
Title: [Membership - YourNickname]
Tell us why you want to join, if you know someone that is already member and what you want to do once you become a member. Also, tell us something about yourself, we like to know our players! Also, don't forget to tell us your age, the country you're from and how you found our server.
Title: Membership - Bisquit
Hello! I am Bisquit, I saw your videos on youtube, I think your server is amazing and I'd like to join!
My name is John, I'm 25 years old and I live in the UK. I've been playing Minecraft for about 3 months and I really like the game, expecially exploring caves. I also like building, on my singleplayer map I built a Japanese Mansion, like the one in Fatal Frame, and I'd like to do it on your server too if you like the idea!
STA Service Update — 23 April 2018
Lord Andrew, Chief Operating Officer of the Shire Transit Authority
The STA Improvement Plan is on-track (sorry) for completion of Phase III by the end of June.
- Northbound westshirerail services via Vadam will now terminate at Nobityo, where passengers may change for the Juris line
- Speed limits have been increased on routes in the Sol region
- Debris has been cleared from tunnels around S.U.N. and service is returning to normal
- Nobityo station has seen the introduction of two new low-level platforms for West Shire Rail.
- After extensive renovation works, westshirerail will now call at Sol North and Sol Central, allowing for exit and interchange.
- A new station has opened at the University of Riverwood to serve students in halls of residence. All passing services will call at UoR North.
- S.U.N. has reopened after an emergency closure triggered by a tunnel collapse
Travel Advice & Other Business
- Please be advised that there are still severe delays on the Nysa line due to operational difficulties in the Havana region. These delays have now been isolated to the Laurelian branch, with trains between Valashu and Venezia Nuova able to run as usual.
- Watch out for people with WorldEdit capabilities
Yes, it saves the world as if it were a single-player offline version. It's a shitty thing to do because it's very easy to take a saved world and a) create schematics from it b) create a server world from it, or c) use it in other ways to get credit for our work while claiming it as your own. etc.
If anybody tries to download venice, there's an explosive surprise awaiting them when it gets imported into a different server
After-party in Club VeneziaSHIRELINGS flocked to Venezia Nuova today to witness the transition of Lord_Drekar from Lord to Lord.Blah blah blah.Congratulations. :-)--------------------~ Comments ~Sammich, Fulfwotz: OMG WTF LOL BBQ?Margaret, Floffwym: why is this even news?Walter, Carvenhall: in England, fries are made of chips!-- comments are now closed --