Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Is Your Spouse Being Faithful?

Deandra Wilkinson, Life Columnist
How Faithful is Your Spouse?

It's a question most married people come to ask themselves from time-to-time. You can convince yourself that your spouse isn't cheating, and live in your own little fantasy world, or you could go online and trust the internet to guide your love life. You'll choose the latter, of course. Well I, a 49-year old woman with severe trust issues and a checkered past of cheating husbands, along with five children who vandalize used cars at the dealership, have formulated this in-depth and insightful quiz into your relationship with your spouse, of which I have no knowledge. So this should help you a lot. And let's be honest, if you're looking up a quiz like this to solve your issues with your lover in the first place, they're probably cheating. Enjoy! ♛

~SGN Online, helping you act like you care~
---------------------------------------------------------
Comments have been disabled for this article.

CoffeeAndChillHayMieshoaLord_DrekarEnderKilla

Comments

• Your quiz is phony and you're a phony.  I took it and it told me to spy on her.  
    Lord_Drekar
  • Vetous
    Vetous Member, Wiki Editor
    I like how almost none of Sam's posts actually have to do with minecraft... 
    Lord_DrekarSammiches822
  • [quote=Vetous]I like how almost none of Sam's posts actually have to do with minecraft... [/quote]
    whats minecraft
    Lord_DrekarHay
  • Vetous
    Vetous Member, Wiki Editor