Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

NEW MURDERER ON THE LOOSE - Hundreds of bunnies murders, and attempted murder

Options
Mieshoa
Mieshoa Member, Wiki Editor, Retired Staff
edited July 2015 in Shire Global News
At around 10:00pm a bunny killing was reported from Knavobuki Island by a distraught lady, aged 81, who revealed her name to be Chocolate. Police had gotten reports from Chocolate of loud screaming of words like 'STOP' or 'WHAT THE F*** DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!?" from outside her house.
"It was horrifying," Chocolate told us in an interview," I didn't think it would ever stop."
And it certainly didn't. By 11:00pm the scene was horrifying. Various residents reported a mass amount of cooked rabbit building up at the construction site of the newest addition to the KnavoTRAM™, which followed a heavy unnatural storm.
"It was as if someone were purposely killing bunnies," Chocolate reported," but then I smelt smoke. I thought someone was BBQin'. I said,' O Lord, Jesus there's a fire. Then I ran out and I didn't grab no shoes or nothin', Jesus, I ran for my life. It was Mieshoa's house."

Later, Mayor Mieshoa emerged from his house, which had been in flames for around 30 minutes. He was seen walking his cat to Knavobuki Harbour and refused to make any statement on the odd sightings that the residents of Knavobuki had seen. Some people have since speculated that the incident could be related to the notorious trial a few months back which explored the mysteries of Hay's murdered bunnies. 

~SGN Online, helping you act like you care~
----------------------------------------------
Jennifer Ting, Unknown omg i saw this not even kidding #practicallyfamous

Jonathon Aguilera, Knavobuki- I told Chocolate she ain't got time for 'dem interviews lord have mercy imma preach now kbai

Bina Mistry, FulfwotzSHARED TO GOOGLE + Goood morning ma lil honey boos, an interesting read to start the day

James Milf, Kraghal - [in reply to Bina Mistry] Wow, an inspirational read, Bina, thanks for the post!

Post edited by CoffeeAndChill on

Comments

• Hay
    Hay Lord
    Options
    PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME RELIVE THOSE AWFUL MEMORIES!

TOASTS!!! MY TOASTS!! WHYYY??!!!

Damn you, Davis! Damn you and your bunny murdering ways!! 
  • pc1894
    pc1894 Member, Wiki Editor
    Options
    *judge pc readies his robes*
  • CoffeeAndChill
    CoffeeAndChill Lord, Arbiter, Engineer
    Options
    Bahahahahahaha!