Cinema 4D - Want a Render?

GJRickardGJRickard Engineer
edited July 2015 in Art and Music
While Minecraft was still down last night, WHICH IT STILL IS, I made this: 
Soooo, there is no background yet, still working on that.. But do anyone of you guys want a Render? I mean, I know how to pop things out now.. And do stuff.. So, anyone? I'll do it for free.. for now.. :3

EnderKillaHay

Comments

• looks awesome!
    GJRickard
  • HayHay Lady
    ooh! I do! =D
    GJRickard
  • GJRickardGJRickard Engineer
    edited July 2015
    [quote="Hay;3717"]ooh! I do! =D[/quote] Want any armor/items on it? And want a specific pose? Also want anything to pop out?
  • Can you make me standing triumphantly on a pile of smoldering rubble with a tattered orange and white banner waving in the ember-speckled wind?
    CoffeeAndChill
    [quote="pc1894;3720"]Can you make me standing triumphantly on a pile of smoldering rubble with a tattered orange and white banner waving in the ember-speckled wind?[/quote] ......
  • nebbersnebbers Lord
    edited July 2015
    hey remember when you got a new signature that was basically my signature but slightly modified and then made all fancy-like?

Also - it says you will build my dream... I wrote this down on March 28th in the middle of the night... so can you please build this dream I had?

--Frank Reynolds (Danny Devito's character from It's Always Sunny) is attempting to stab open the neck of a glass bottle of Dr. Pepper... Meanwhile, I'm at work but it's more like an empty basement, and I'm playing some made up game with a walking coat rack that keeps trying to sneak past me and break into the vault door behind the bar and steal all my secrets.  A tour of hasidic Jews walks by and I explain to them what the coat-rack-man is trying to do, and they kind of shrugged as if it was super normal. I end up walking with them to continue the tour, and we walk across the street to a Jewish Community Center and Lute Factory. There's a funeral going on in the courtyard and the guy I end up standing next to will NOT shut the hell up about his damn lute, and I yell "What is it with you and lutes, dude?!" I end up walking away and as I'm leaving, I walk by the rabbi who was just arriving for the funeral, and I hear him mutter to himself, "Oh, I thought this was uptown?"
    I go into the building and go into the bathroom.  I sit in the stall and notice the stalls are kindergarten-sized and brightly colored. Danny Devito is there again - he's in the stall across from me and he's still trying to cut into a Dr. Pepper... he's spent weeks, maybe months hacking at this thing with a crummy pocket knife... then, his knife slips and it breaks the glass- the Dr. Pepper drains all over him.  He's completely mortified... all that time wasted... his jaw drops and he stares off into nothing, covered in Dr. Pepper.--

Then I woke up.

pc1894HayCoffeeAndChill
  • ...what?
    edited July 2015
    The Finished product.. It's okay.. It needs way more improvments.
    edited July 2015
    [quote="nebbers;3722"]hey remember when you got a new signature that was basically my signature but slightly modified and then made all fancy-like?

Also - it says you will build my dream... I wrote this down on March 28th in the middle of the night... so can you please build this dream I had?

--Frank Reynolds (Danny Devito's character from It's Always Sunny) is attempting to stab open the neck of a glass bottle of Dr. Pepper... Meanwhile, I'm at work but it's more like an empty basement, and I'm playing some made up game with a walking coat rack that keeps trying to sneak past me and break into the vault door behind the bar and steal all my secrets.  A tour of hasidic Jews walks by and I explain to them what the coat-rack-man is trying to do, and they kind of shrugged as if it was super normal. I end up walking with them to continue the tour, and we walk across the street to a Jewish Community Center and Lute Factory. There's a funeral going on in the courtyard and the guy I end up standing next to will NOT shut the hell up about his damn lute, and I yell "What is it with you and lutes, dude?!" I end up walking away and as I'm leaving, I walk by the rabbi who was just arriving for the funeral, and I hear him mutter to himself, "Oh, I thought this was uptown?"
    I go into the building and go into the bathroom.  I sit in the stall and notice the stalls are kindergarten-sized and brightly colored. Danny Devito is there again - he's in the stall across from me and he's still trying to cut into a Dr. Pepper... he's spent weeks, maybe months hacking at this thing with a crummy pocket knife... then, his knife slips and it breaks the glass- the Dr. Pepper drains all over him.  He's completely mortified... all that time wasted... his jaw drops and he stares off into nothing, covered in Dr. Pepper.--

Then I woke up.

[/quote]

Haha, Building your dream.. In your dreams. :)
  • Sammiches822Sammiches822 Arbiter
    edited July 2015
    can you make one of me brutally murdering pc1984 with an iron sword thnks
    pc1894Hay
  • HayHay Lady
    [quote="GJRickard;3718"][quote="Hay;3717"]ooh! I do! =D[/quote] Want any armor/items on it? And want a specific pose? Also want anything to pop out?
    [/quote]

holding a wooden ax. lol But that's pretty much it. Maybe the flower in my hair to pop? Not sure what you mean, tho. 
  • [quote="Sammiches822;3726"]can you make one of me brutally murdering pc1984 with an iron sword thnks[/quote]

Pls die k thanks
    HayCoffeeAndChill
  • I would like a render request, a very specific one. May I have a render where there is a wooden table. And behind the wooden table is my head poking up to where my eyes are, and my hands (not arm) are also slightly on a table. As I stare intensely, scared, or curious toward a piece of beef on a quartz plate.
    Thanks.