Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

New Condos in Oranjestad

nebbers
nebbers Lord
edited August 2015 in Shire Global News

Oranjestad’s skyline has gained a commanding new addition with a 15-story condo tower. Rising from deep within the recently discovered Strataca Ice Caves, its height means it will soar into record books as the tallest structure in Oranjestad from the foundation up, and the sixth-tallest building from sea-level.

ASMR Architects, developers of the Malcolm Hotel, completed the condo in a ceremony yesterday afternoon. The project’s name, Strataca Condominiums, and innovative design embody the bold, energetic and entrepreneurial spirit that bolsters Oranjestad’s economy, reputation and success.

“Residents at every age and stage of life can comfortably call this tower home – a real first for Oranjestad – so long as they can afford the $955,000+ price tag for each condo. The site’s location within the glittering caverns of Strataca means that there is never a bad view, whether you’re in the penthouse or in a subterranean condo,” said Perry Lorenz, principal of ASMR Architects.

Located at the southwest corner of the Olde Orangetown district, Strataca offers incredible views of Homestar Bay, Strataca Ice Caves, and the city skyline. In addition, the tower is within immediate access to downtown’s Hyperloop network, businesses and a myriad of dining and shopping options. 

Strataca features 15 condo residences, with each occupying an entire floor. Floorplans are all identical one bedrooms, though they can be customized by each tenant. Each unit comes move-in-ready with a full set of furnishings.  Individuals interested in claiming a condo can do so on their own, or contact nebbers for purchasing/build rights. Units range in price from the mid-$900,000s to over $3 million.

“We intended to build a tower that’s truly reflective – in its name, architecture, finishes, views, location and amenities – of Oranjestad luxury,” said Greg Henry, chief investor in Strataca. 

-----------------------------------------------------

Kelli Love, Oranjestad: "I tried to buy a quartz figurine yesterday - they wanted $1,200! GDAMN YOU STRATACA AND YOUR OVER-QUARTZED EXTERIOR!"

Jon Tucker, Mainland: "$950,000 you say? Let me just grab some money from my money tree I planted"

Dave Calhoun, Mainland: "Yeah I think I know a leprechaun with a pot of gold I can borrow, he lives at the end of my street..."

John Eck, The Colony: "Maybe I'll just go to a bank and say 'Hello, do I have an account here?'"

Lord_DrekarHayEnderKilla

Comments

• I want the penthouse thanks
    Lord_DrekarCoffeeAndChill
  • I heard that this is secretly an alien observation and communication tower, cleverly disguised as a zoo for upmarket entrepreneurs and executives. can you lend any credence to these rumours?
    Hay
  • nebbers
    nebbers Lord
    edited August 2015
    [quote="Lord_Drekar;3761"]I heard that this is secretly an alien observation and communication tower, cleverly disguised as a zoo for upmarket entrepreneurs and executives. can you lend any credence to these rumours?[/quote]

Yeah probably.  The penthouse is also a meth lab and the cave it descends into was almost certainly formed by dark magic.
    HayLord_DrekarEnderKilla
  •  I would have to garnish the whole, "Valashian Guard's" wages, for three in- game years for that price. BUT THE PRICE IS RIGHT! The condos are BUTIFUL!