Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
Applications in this section are archived, and will not appear in forum searches.
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Membership - Liandria21

Hello humans of the Shire!
I play by Liandria21, but my name's Alex to most. I'm currently 17. Country's difficult... I move around a lot, and I can't really identify with any anymore, but for now I'm in Shanghai, China.
I found the Shire on a website about a year ago, but my visit was very brief as I soon stopped playing minecraft to focus on other stuff. A little monkey recently reintroduced me back to this server. I was given a tour, and the structures are amazing. I'll probably never be able to build that well, but it'd be great if I could be a part of this community.
Cheers!
Alex. x333

Comments

• monkeyman32123
    monkeyman32123 Member, Retired Staff
    Welcome, Liandria! Your application has been accepted, congrats! I'm glad you applied, and on behalf of all of us I welcome you to the Shire

As a Tyrule, you can now build at /warp Tyrule! There are materials for building under that warp. To claim a plot, do /plotme auto, then do /plotme home to warp back to your plot at any time! If at any point you think your build is good enough to be reviewed for the Yeoman promotion, just ask any of the staff (or other helpful members); and if you have any other questions, please feel free to ask!

My main point of advice to you is to keep your Tyrule build simple and quick, so as to get you to Yeoman where you can conquer the wilderness as fast as possible Good luck!

Promoted to Tyrule and discussion closed
This discussion has been closed.