Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
Applications in this section are archived, and will not appear in forum searches.
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Membership - KuitehKui

Options
Kuitehkui
Kuitehkui Member
edited August 2015 in Archived Applications
Coo~ Heyo there reader! I am Kui teh Kui! *confetti pops in background along with party horns*

I like cheeses, giggles, space (Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace!), science, cute things and funsies! Oh, and waffling! (That's my term for chatting by the by~) I enjoy waffling quite a lot!

I was introduced to the Shire by a friend of mine known as playingwithfire~ and I wandered about for a while and chatted to the denizens too~
Then I was grabbed, tied to a chair and forced to write this application against my will. Apparently everyone wants me to stay ; ~;
Silly story aside, I would like to dabble in the arts of blocky construction and maybe build a giant block of cheese. Maybe it won't be so giant. I won't really know untill I've tried! Giggles aside, it would be swell if I can stay around for more waffles and maybe a little bit of creative block placing~

"I call it, the block of sand in a field. It may not seem like much, but it's abstract and modern. And over here we have the upside-down T. Also made of sand."

And thus I leave you, readers, to judge whether or not this chaotic ball of goof should be allowed to roam freely on your server. The time for deciding is now! (Or probably later. Whenever you've the time really.)
Peewee crusaders, Salute! I.[T]7 \.[T]7 {.[T]7 0.[T]7

(P.S. Whoever built that water slide in Tyrule, I have a belated Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! for you!)

(Edit, I forgot to add in my age! Sillycakes! I'm twenty two earthen years old! That's 260.92 Jupiter years by the by!)

Comments

• Hay
    Options
    Welcome, tiny bunny! Your application has been accepted - although, your friend, Kui will have to try again in 10 years. We love you already, little furry bud!

You can now build in /warp tyrule where you'll find everything you need to show us your style and skill level and hopefully join us in the main world.

A few tyrule tips:
    - All your materials will be under the Tyrule spawn. Just right click the "free" signs
    - All tools and enchantments can be found in one of the spawn corners. Signs will lead you there. Just right click the signs for the tools and then with the tool equipped, right click the enchantment signs
    - You can be assigned a plot by doing /plotme auto and then /plot home to get to it
    - Your tyrule build does not have to be huge or elaborate. Just something that gives us an idea of your style and skill level 

Please feel free to ask us any questions either here or in game. We're happy to help. And if you need assistance from a staff member, we're the folks with either blue or gold titles. =)

What's that? You won't join without your waffling space friend who loves cheese?? D= 
    K fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine! Kui can come, too. 

Promoted to Tyrule and discussion closed 
  • nebbers
    Options
    Actually you're about 1.9 Jupiter years old.

Anyways...

Welcome to the server!!  Sounds like you'll fit in well here.  You've been promoted to Tyrule rank, and you can get started at /warp tyrule.
This discussion has been closed.