Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
Applications in this section are archived, and will not appear in forum searches.
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Membership - Millred

Options
G'day, ladies and gentlemen of the Shire!

(You can stop keeping me tied down into this chair now, Prinn. That goes for you two too, Kui and Playingwithfire. Seriously, schtap it! I promise I'll keep writing!)

My name here is, as I'm sure you've noticed, Millred. I'm currently 19 years old and I've lived in Sweden for the entirety of those years.

I recently rediscovered Minecraft after a long break between early beta and now due to those people mentioned above. It began as a post about a temple and a pretty picture from Playingwithfire on Skype that later snowballed into a total of three friends (including me) either rediscovering or entering the Shire for the first time. From there on it was a steep decline into madness simple thing to download Minecraft for the first time in a long while and go pay a visit to the Shire.

After that, all it took was a tiny tour, a conversation with some lovely personalities and a friendly threat reminder that nudged me to apply.

So yeah.

In Minecraft, I'm mostly a conversationalist with a side of building. I love planning builds, but am almost always far too lazy to finish anything of greater magnitude. (Sssh, don't let anyone know!)

Other than Minecraft, I dabble in a lot of things. For starters, I'm a huge gamer and play mostly RPGs with the occasional FPS and a side of everything else. I'm also quite invested in the many sides of music. I write, sing and play a few instruments - due to this I've gained the unofficial title of bard within my local medieval shire. (For those of you who might know of the SCA, yes, that kind of shire. Vivat!)

Other than those two major things I also enjoy reading, baking, writing, archery and science, among other things.

Hm, interesting facts, you say? Well, I can play the intro to Smoke on the Water by Deep Purple on my egg slicer. That's one thing.
The rest, you'll have to find out yourself. Me giving you all the answers wouldn't be fun now, would it?

At any rate, these are some things about me. Hopefully, you'll get to tell me about you on the server at a later date.

Fare thee well truly and fairly, Stranger!

Huggles,
Aly (Millred)

Comments

• Hay
    Options
    Welcome, Millred! Your application has been accepted. That was a very witty and awesome application! lol And don't worry about your build habits. We have all kinds on the Shire lol 

You can now build in /warp tyrule where you'll find everything you need to show us your style and skill level and hopefully join us in the main world.

A few tyrule tips:
    - All your materials will be under the Tyrule spawn. Just right click the "free" signs
    - All tools and enchantments can be found in one of the spawn corners. Signs will lead you there. Just right click the signs for the tools and then with the tool equipped, right click the enchantment signs
    - You can be assigned a plot by doing /plotme auto and then /plot home to get to it
    - Your tyrule build does not have to be huge or elaborate. Just something that gives us an idea of your style and skill level 

Please feel free to ask us any questions either here or in game. We're happy to help. And if you need assistance from a staff member, we're the folks with either blue or gold titles. =)

Promoted to Tyrule and discussion closed 

This discussion has been closed.