📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰
STA Railways Route Planner
CoffeeAndChill Lord, Engineer
edited August 2019 in Project Discussion
I've been creating a route planner for all of those railway journeys you make... every day...
It may be found here: https://shirecraft.us/rail/
At the moment, it supports the following lines:
- Franco Line (Venezia Cipriana to Lythia University)
- Ospedale Line (Venezia Plaza to Venezia Hazellia, via Venezia Ospedale (Hospital))
- Venezia Overground (Central Venice circular route)
- Juris Line (Brunswick Central to Knavobuki)
- Cerelia Line (Whail to Fulton)
- KnavoTRAM (Fulton to Hatoki)
- Aether Line (Venezia Valeria to Equos County)
- Zelos Line (Homestar Port to Falore)
- Dulcia Line (Venezia Cipriana to Venezia Paola ONLY, rest of line pending)
- Lamia Line (Mainland Circular)
It does not yet support:
- Thule Line (Mainland to Modaora)
- Hestia Line (Spawn to Barad Dur)
- Quintus Line (Gong-Chengshi to Orikami)
- Nysa Line (Venezia Toria to Orikami/Valashu)
- Cerelia Line between Fulton and Fulfwotz
- Dulcia Line between Venezia Paola and Alqualonde
- Empire Line (Sunspear to Clarisse/Pitfall)
Please let me know what you think & if you find any problems with it, please do let me know!
[b]COMPETITION:[/b] What's the longest route you can find? Mine's 18836 blocks. Post it in the comments below!
Post edited by CoffeeAndChill on
I can't crack the 17,000's!
CoffeeAndChill Lord, EngineerI made it prettier... I think... https://shirecraft.us/rail/#/source=TDS/sink=VVAPost edited by CoffeeAndChill on
In this Discussion
Railway StatusTo plan your journey, click here.
Useful LinksWorld Map