Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Projects-a-plenty!

Liandria21
Liandria21 Member, Wiki Editor
edited September 2015 in Gameplay
Soooo because I'm lacking the need to be academically productive in this period atm, but still in need of something to do...

I figured I'd just write out an update on the progress of Hobbiton, as well as a few of my new project ideas that are only just beginning to begin to enter the the beginning of pre-planning stage.

After the current epic library BC ends, Kui and I will be focused on completing Hobbiton. We have a whole lot of fancy ideas for Hobbiton, and we do have quite a few things to start/finish building, but we promise you'll love it once it's done!

[There was more, but it's too long, so this shall be posted as an update in the original Hobbiton post!]

Right... So what after Hobbiton?

I have so much planned for after that project. I may scrap a few ideas, but currently these are a few that I know I definitely will be doing:
  • Shoppe Promenade
  • Mansion Avenue (If y'all can come up with a better name for this strip of road, I might change it >.< --I'm considering "Residency Avenue"... Thoughts?)
  • Great Wall of Shire
I think I'll work on those projects in that order. Definitely Shoppe Promenade first, as that idea has been dwelling in my mind for a long while.

Shoppe Promenade and Mansion Avenue are pretty much going to be a long gigantic strip of road lined with either shops (in the case of Shoppe Promenade) or mansions (in the case of Mansion Avenue). There'll be a Centre Circle in both, where people would arrive at, and possibly with a train station attached to them...

Anyways.

[There was more, but it's too long, so this shall be posted in a separate post!]

Of course, these won't be started for a bit. At least not until Hobbiton is mostly finished. And by "mostly", I mean all the ground details, such as the Hobbit holes, the circles, the tavern, the train station, the farm, the graveyard, etc, etc, etc... And that won't be for a bit, so... x333

And there's Lia's rant of the day.

Wow. I've spent my entire 3rd period writing this. This is great; I don't have to do a lot of waiting anymore.

Welp, I hope y'all enjoyed reading that. I certainly enjoyed writing that.

Okay, class, baiiii~~~~!! x333
Post edited by Liandria21 on
EnderKillaLord_DrekarKuitehkui