Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Laurelian progress from May 21 2015 to September 12 2015

Hay
Hay Lord
edited September 2015 in General Chat
I did this earlier today while the login servers were down. I tested it in the Skype group chat but it was a pretty big download lol
Anyway - Terra on the Lauerlian region started on May 14th and the first block was placed in the capitol district of Annapolis on May 21st. 
What you're seeing is the sprouting of the now-completed capitol district of Annapolis, mostly-completed shopping district of Lake Sirena (containing /warp galleria for you Yeomen and Mavens) and the currently under-construction Port district of Portsmouth. 
Took the last screenie last night after placing 4 stolen ships (Thank you, Morris!!!)

Found out that my official join date was December 19. So... as of today, I have 3 months and 6 days to finish the last remaining districts of West Gray (lower district), Riverbend (mansion district), and Queen's Crown (water district). Riverbend and Queen's Crown are quite small compared to all the other districts so they will not take nearly as long.

I am accepting all forms of warm wishes and encouragement to finish in time to crush @Lord_Drekar in this bet!! >=D
I mean....... win this very mature wager between colleagues. =)

EnderKillaArcticstarLord_DrekarMieshoa

Comments

• Either way, you lose. if you win the bet.. I will take your soul.. the drekoning waits for noone >:D
    EnderKillaMieshoaHay