Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
Applications in this section are archived, and will not appear in forum searches.
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Membershiq- RawPasta

Options
Hello! I've come to be rather out and about on The Shire and am absolutely convinced to join as a member of the server.

I believe I'd be the third wave of a group who joined the server recently having followed Cxom who followed Imaginative, Hop, Phobi, etc.
In any sense, I am 18, a big fan of fancy buildings, and am terrified of server restarts. I tend to be very ambitious with my build projects, favoring quality in taste, before covering everything in trees. When not being preoccupied with homework or romanticizing about those fancy buildings mentioned before, I'd enjoy the company of close friends and other, new, chill builders that come packaged with a freebuild server.

I also share the same sentiments of the community as Cxom does, (Holy cow, it's so good!) and am prepared to start laying quartz blocks in Tyrule when the time comes. Let's add to the server's massive history!

Comments

• Hay
    Options
    Welcome, RawPasta! Your application has been accepted. Thank you so much for the positive feedback on our wonderful server and even more wonderful community. A lot of time and love go into both. It'll be great to see what you have to contribute to both as well. 

You can now build in /warp tyrule where you'll find everything you need to show us your style and skill level and hopefully join us in the main world.

A few tyrule tips:
    - All your materials will be under the Tyrule spawn. Just right click the "free" signs
    - All tools and enchantments can be found in one of the spawn corners. Signs will lead you there. Just right click the signs for the tools and then with the tool equipped, right click the enchantment signs
    - You can be assigned a plot by doing /plotme auto and then /plot home to get to it
    - Your tyrule build does not have to be huge or elaborate. Just something that gives us an idea of your style and skill level 

Please feel free to ask us any questions either here or in game. We're happy to help. And if you need assistance from a staff member, we're the folks with either blue or gold titles. =)

Promoted to tyrule and discussion closed. 
  • CoffeeAndChill
    CoffeeAndChill Lord, Arbiter, Engineer
    Options
    Bienvenidos!
This discussion has been closed.