Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Strange glitch with my MC

Options
So this glitch has surfaced in my MC on client side. It does this weird thing in chat. It actually ignores favors asked of me that don't include the word "please" in it. It's pretty weird! It just doesn't even show up in chat. And it does this weird algorithm thing where if I do something for someone and they don't say "thank you," it actually ignores the next three requests by that person. Taz helped me test it out and it sure enough did not even display his requests in chat that didn't have "please" in them. Then we tried some with "please" and "thank you" and BOOM. There it was in chat.

Weird, right??

So anyway, I just wanted to give yall a heads up on my client-side glitch. I'll see what I can do to fix it. Might have to try turning it off and on again.

Comments

• 0031benjy
    0031benjy Confirm Email, Retired Staff
    Options
    Please fix the glitch?
    Thank you!
  • John117
    John117 Member, Engineer, Wiki Editor
    Options
    Try downloading more ram from the internet, your MC might not be able to compute the other commands without the keyword 'Please'
  • Hay
    Options
    @john117 What ram website do you use? The one i was going to had too many ads and it capped me at 500 gigs of ram. I was really hoping to get at least 1,000. =(
  • John117
    Options
    I got most of my 6000 gigs of ram at www.virusdownloadforfree.net.org.gov, easy free to use website without ads, #1 would recommend
  • John117
    Options
    np np