Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
Applications in this section are archived, and will not appear in forum searches.
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Membership - Lunuc

Options
Hello there, everyone!

I would like to apply for membership on The Shire, because I am amazed by the many, epic builds you have.
About me - I am 28 years old, male, from Germany and I have been playing minecraft for about 5 years now (I think it`s five years, anyway, I started during early beta)
Besides Minecraft, I also spend a lot of time with other games (World of Tanks and WarThunder for example)...
One thing I really enjoy in Minecraft is building railroads. Like, realistic looking railroads...putting some rails on top of a dirt block or inside a 1x2 tunnel is just not very realistic. Thats why your feature of such a complex railroad network fascinates me. It isn`t something many servers have.
Of course I like regular bulding as well. I`m probably not the most amazing architect ever...but I also won`t create these horrible, cubes made of dirt/cobblestone or a single type of wood and call that a "house", so don`t worry about that.
My minecraft-addiction often changes quite a lot. Sometimes I spend weeks building 10 hours or more per day, building...and sometimes I just have a month or two where I feel little to no motivation to build. I just hope this is okay for you all...
But probably most important to me is to know that I have a friendly, stable server with a community where I can create something neat.
The server I played at until a while ago closed and it always makes me sad to see all the work and effort being deleted...

Alright, this is all for now, I just hope I`ll be accepted^^

Comments

• Hay
    Options
    Welcome, Lunuc! Your application has been accepted. We look forward to having you join our wonderful server and community. It's great to hear that you have such an appreciation for our rail system. I know @Andy will be super pleased! 

You can now build in /warp tyrule where you'll find everything you need to show us your style and skill level and hopefully join us in the main world.

A few tyrule tips:
    - All your materials will be under the Tyrule spawn. Just right click the "free" signs
    - All tools and enchantments can be found in one of the spawn corners. Signs will lead you there. Just right click the signs for the tools and then with the tool equipped, right click the enchantment signs
    - You can be assigned a plot by doing /plotme auto and then /plot home to get to it
    - Your tyrule build does not have to be huge or elaborate. Just something that gives us an idea of your style and skill level 

Please feel free to ask us any questions either here or in game. We're happy to help. And if you need assistance from a staff member, we're the folks with either blue or gold titles. :)

Promoted to Tyrule and discussion closed. =)
  • CoffeeAndChill
    CoffeeAndChill Lord, Arbiter, Engineer
    Options
    Hi, I was tagged!
    PM me on the forum if you want to know more about our railroads

:-)
This discussion has been closed.