Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

A call to arms!!! Very important for all Shirelings!!

Options
Hay
Hay Lord
edited October 2015 in General Chat
I received DEVASTATING news from Aidan yesterday!

Josie has said that she "kinda quit Minecraft" to play ANOTHER GAME!! :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :((

Fellow Shirelings!! This is a TRAGEDY! We must unite! We must bring Josie back!! We must DESTROY THIS OTHER GAME! I dunno... something about zoos. I didn't get many details. The Shire is not quite the Shire without Josie and we all know this! 

Who will force us to play survival in her town and then kill us for not playing it right??
Who will commit triple homicide and then flirt with the judge at the beginning of her court case??
Who will spawn 5000 horses, name all of them after various foods and clothing items and then keep them in a small pen??
Who will tell us that she is away from keynotes??
WHO, Shirelings, will tell us that we do not want to see her angry; she's 8????

My fellow Shirelings. There comes a time in every Shire generation when all Shirelings must set aside their differences; they must forget the wars over meth dealing territories; they must pause building on hayfk boxes; they must defer arguments over who has to take Saltine with a silent N to karate practice this week; they must, just for a moment, not dae le. That time is now. This is a moment where we, as a community, have to make a conscious decision to fight for a cause that is bigger than our individual needs for claiming NPC villages; a cause that has more impact on our great server than fiting IRL or... dare I say.... the dankest of memes. 

NEBS! Who was there for you when Oranjestad suffered a massive earthquake that swallowed 3/4 of its citizens??
SAM! Who was there for you when Saltine with a silent N broke his leg trying to break into a liquor store??
PC! Who was there for you when the Vornschmidt got an upset stomach from eating bad Shireling meat??
Drek! Who was there for you when the Drekoning came and had the hiccups so it couldn't sacrifice anyone??

It wasn't Josie. But that's not the point! 

The point, fellow Shirelings of the Shire, is that there is a piece of Josie with all of us! Everytime one of us says "yas," there she is. Every time we come across a random horse that has diamond armor and is named after a dessert item, there she is. In every court case, in every monstrosity that has to wear a Hanibal Lecter mask so it doesn't eat people, Josie's spirit is there. Watching. Judging. 

We cannot let Josie just decide that can play another game! This isn't a democracy! This is the SHIRE!

WHO'S WITH ME??!!

#bringjosieback2k15 

I know this is a difficult time for everyone so please feel free to share stories of your own experiences with Josie - including screenshots.
Post edited by Hay on

Comments

• pc1894
    pc1894 Member, Wiki Editor
    Options
    My whole world just collapsed. I need a hug :'( SOMEONE FIX THIS!!!1!
  • Vetous
    Vetous Member, Wiki Editor
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Lets find this other game she's playing and take its lunch money! 
  • Millred
    Options
    [quote="Vetous;4510"]Lets find this other game she's playing and take its lunch money! [/quote]

Don't forget the dunk-it-into-the-toilet-and-hang-it-up-in-its-underwear-on-a-hanger part.

Mightily important, thank stuff.
  • Hay
    Options
    [quote="Vetous;4510"]Lets find this other game she's playing and take its lunch money! [/quote]

[quote="Millred;4513"][quote="Vetous;4510"]Lets find this other game she's playing and take its lunch money! [/quote]

Don't forget the dunk-it-into-the-toilet-and-hang-it-up-in-its-underwear-on-a-hanger part.

Mightily important, thank stuff.
    [/quote]

Awesome.... Awesome. All great stuff! What else can we do??
    #bringJosieback2k15
  • Mieshoa
    Mieshoa Member, Wiki Editor, Retired Staff
    Options
    Way??! ;-;
  • CoffeeAndChill
    CoffeeAndChill Lord, Arbiter, Engineer
    edited October 2015
    Options
    [quote="Mieshoa;4520"]Way??! ;-;[/quote] [code]ShireSiri: I'm sorry, I don't understand what you mean by "Way".[/code]
  • Mieshoa
    Mieshoa Member, Wiki Editor, Retired Staff
    edited October 2015
    Options
    [quote="Andy;4525"][quote="Mieshoa;4520"]Way??! ;-;[/quote] [code]ShireSiri: I'm sorry, I don't understand what you mean by "Way".[/code]
    [/quote]
    Do you even Josie?
  • CoffeeAndChill
    CoffeeAndChill Lord, Arbiter, Engineer
    Options
    [quote=Mieshoa]Do you even Josie?[/quote] no u
  • nebbers
    Options
    Josie is on right now XD
  • Hay
    Options
    [quote="nebbers;4608"]Josie is on right now XD[/quote]