Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Aaaaand Lia poofs again!

Liandria21
Liandria21 Member, Wiki Editor
edited October 2015 in Off Topic
Apologies for not being very active the last few weeks. ;~;

Right after October break I had China Trips to go to, and as everyone who was there at the time knows, the internet on the island was so shitty even my VPN didn't want to turn on—let alone Minecraft. Apparently, it's possible for internet to be shittier than my home's already shitty af one.

Now I'm back, but school's started... And everything's suddenly shoved in our faces again. It's like the teachers spent the holiday we had gleefully building paper towers of assignments to drop on us as soon as we're back =.="

I'll hopefully be around more often in the coming weeks... But no promises ;~~~;

I do have good news though! Apparently, I'm doing well enough to actually maybe almost possibly be able to get my IB diploma. o-o I never checked, but mother told me recently (cuz she checked).

Other good news: I recently found a super awesome creativity-focused university. The film course is so flippin amazing. Only thing is that everything is compressed into 20months—meaning if I join in January 2017, I'd graduate and get my BA in June 2018. There's also the fact that I'd get literally no sleep cuz flippin 2am production classes will be a thing...

...Which also means... A lot less MC time =CCC 

...But it does mean more filming time...

Their studio looks so flippin epic though. I could build a flippin Victorian-style house if I wanted to. Someone did that for a horror film they were making. -sigh- I wanna be there.

ANYWAYS. I'm so sorry I haven't been around much lately >.< I'll be back soon... And then Hobbiton will be done... And Glompuia Kingdom will rise!

Aaaand I'm now off for maths tutoring =.=" baiii ;~~~~;
Post edited by Liandria21 on
EnderKillaArcticstar

Comments

• Woo, you're back! Don't worry too much if you have less time to play Minecraft, as long as are pursuing your dreams and you're happy. Good luck though :)
  • Vetous
    Vetous Member, Wiki Editor
    Are you a film major (prospect)? I am studying film in school right now! 
  • Liandria21
    Liandria21 Member, Wiki Editor
    edited October 2015
    [quote="Vetous;4614"]Are you a film major (prospect)? [/quote] 
    Not prospect. Definite. Hence why one of my three chosen HL classes I'm currently taking is film. x33