Clouds Clouds Airship Belthil Tower Nether Temple
📚 Learn more about The Shire's history on our Timeline. 🕰

Another War Declared?

Options
K1LL0ByTE
K1LL0ByTE Member
edited December 2015 in General Chat
Cont. from http//shirecraft.us/forum/discussion/1256/ominous-titles-are-ominous/p1 new images have surfaced of the strange shapes and they turn out to be a network of death laser satellites manufactured by Parasol Corp. The mastermind behind this has plans to take the world hostage for 1 million dollars. When asked why he didn't just put the laser on the moon he issued this statement "There is no moon that you can get to in Minecraft and if you see one that's no moon". The terrorist behind this is none other than Shire-Times man of the year Kil0. Parasol Corp. is fully backing and funding his crimes.

Now you may remember about a year ago he started a war fought with clones and tanks and nukes, this time though he has plans to win. He reports that he found an old decrepit secret lab containing specimens of the original strain of Lymphrosis and the mega strain of Lymphrosis Megasis. He also has claimed to be in ownership of the only two surviving copies of the Arcem Endsam https://imgur.com/11fhmjI . For those of you who don't know what the Arcem Endsam is, it's the holy scriptures of Sammoth in an ancient tongue that hold the supposed key to the weakness of the Fulfwotzian Empire. If he can get his scientists to decipher it I personally fear bad things will come from it.

In other news Modaoran cameras caught footage of a beefcakey looking guy with a large weapon and battle armor descending into the lower levels where the nuke storage is. This man has not been apprehended yet, some have speculated that he may be part of a new breed of clone warrior but this has not been confirmed by anyone and at this point is still a rumor where he came from. Also in other-other news a new race of magically intwined vampires called the Fedorians have arrived in the Shire. Is all this just a coincidence?

UPDATE 1: Kil0 has just released propaganda recruiting people to be on his team, probably because he's lonely and has no friends. It was reported he stated this "I love communism therefore I want to make a new Communist empire on the Shire. Also apparently he hired a bad photographer as he/she missed the wording on the signs. We sent a correspondent out to find out what they said and he texted saying "all it said was cyka blyat" we haven't heard from him since... http://imgur.com/dNSpuFt

UPDATE 2: Knavobuki and its citizens are in ruins after the first invasion of the war. Several dropships landed depositing dozens of troops who then proceeded to lay waste and torch the peaceful town http://imgur.com/rOneHGe . As the troops started to pull out from the town the dropships fired canisters of a blue gas that the S.E.A.C. has confirmed is a weaponized form of Lymphrosis being confirmed by them as Lymphrosis Megasis. The remaining survivors of the first slaughter were eventually killed by this new bio weapon. Knavobuki is now a ghost town never able to be inhabited again from the deadly and long lasting fallout from the disease. The one leader of Knavobuki GJ, has been confirmed dead the other Mieshoa was on a business trip to Acadie when the destruction happened.

UPDATE 3: Turns out the M.E. was a literal retard, Mieshoa was the one that died and GJ was actually on a trip to Acadie to get the parts needed to help Parasol Corp. build the M.O.A.N. or Mother Of All Nukes. In other news the so far unnamed terrorist group performed a panty raid on the SIA and stole all their copies of the Arcem Endsam and reports of strategic importance about certain locations in the Shire.

UPDATE 4: The S.I.A. had made many thousands of copies of the Arcem Endsam ahead of time currently the Communist Terrorists are locked in an arms race with the S.I.A. to decipher the text.

STAY TUNED FOR MORE
Post edited by K1LL0ByTE on

Comments

• K1LL0ByTE
    Options
    Let's keep this war civil and fun boys.
  • Sammiches822
    Options
    Lymphrosis is actually Yersinia Pulex, a more accurate and scientific name since I pulled the first one out of my ass a year ago
  • CoffeeAndChill
    CoffeeAndChill Lord, Arbiter, Engineer
    Options
    Oh dear. Have you found the Lymphrosis store in Venice?
  • K1LL0ByTE
    K1LL0ByTE Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Nope I was actually rummaging through my old homes and found my old secret lab.
    [quote="Andy;4747"]Oh dear. Have you found the Lymphrosis store in Venice?[/quote]
    Now I know there's one in case I need new samples/strains, thanks man!

• Vetous
    Vetous Member, Wiki Editor
    Options
    I wanna let you know that the SIA has at least 14 copies of the Arcsem Endsam laying around in our archives. It says something along the lines of "gtfo" or somethin' like that. No idea what that means though...
  • K1LL0ByTE
    K1LL0ByTE Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    [quote="Vetous;4753"]I wanna let you know that the SIA has at least 14 copies of the Arcsem Endsam laying around in our archives. It says something along the lines of "gtfo" or somethin' like that.[/quote]
    That right there actually proves how you're wrong.
    I have the only copies and I actually have more than 2 the others are buried. It's actually in Latin multiple languages that you have to piece together. So far all I've gotten is something about dominating the east and a prius. it leads to a secondary location. I know I translated it years ago when I first did Sam's challenge.

Looks like for my first act of war I must destroy the SIA just to make sure
  • pc1894
    pc1894 Member, Wiki Editor
    Options
    Can anyone here help me save on my car insurance? Am I in the wrong place?
  • K1LL0ByTE
    Options
    [quote="pc1894;4755"]Can anyone here help me save on my car insurance? Am I in the wrong place?[/quote]
    Actually join me and I provide free insurance and cable. It was only a small step to give free cable seeing as I have giant death laser satellites.

• John117
    John117 Member, Engineer, Wiki Editor
    Options
    Unfortunate news, the undead actually bought the rights to destroy Fulfwotz (in particular) in 2016, so you'll have to wait until at least 2017 for that. I'm not sure but there is probably a big wait line :(
  • K1LL0ByTE
    Options
    [quote="john117;4759"]Unfortunate news, the undead actually bought the rights to destroy Fulfwotz (in particular) in 2016, so you'll have to wait until at least 2017 for that. I'm not sure but there is probably a big wait line :([/quote]
    I've been locked into an eternal struggle with Fulfwotz that has been raging on for years. They should've come 69 thousand years ago...

• nebbers
    Options
    I have no idea how this war works, and at this point I'm too afraid to ask.
  • Vetous
    Options
    FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Statement of Intent Made by SIA Director

MR. WOLF TOWER, Mainland- December 26th, 2015- At approximately 2330 hours EST, SIA officials discovered the rouge known as "Kilo" and his accomplice, GJ, breaking and entering on SIA grounds. They stole unique documents from chests, and when confronted, returned them. This is not only a serious breach of etiquette on the part of Kilo and friend, but of also server rules, as stealing  could be considered a form of griefing (not to mention it is stealing). 

That said, the SIA is not taking part in any kind of "arms race" with the so called Parasol Corps. at this time, nor will we ever; such actions would only continue to push major powers of the Shire away from peace. Vetous, SIA Director, calls for hostilities to end immediately and for Kilo to back down from his violent, unnecessary and immature rhetoric. 

So, please, chill out. This is weird. 

• Sammiches822
    Options
    [quote=Vetous]
    They stole unique documents from chests[/quote] 

@vetous would you like to lodge a formal complaint
  • Vetous
    Options
    @sammiches822 yeah tbh